Who wants an OOAK by Izzy SILICONE?

A lot of you have asked about my downs baby sculpt that I’m working on and if she’ll be available…

Here is what she looks like now. The pic below was an earlier WIP.

Earlier pic (not what she looks like now).

I’m hesitant to promise anything right now as sooo many things could go wrong but I’m hoping she’ll be a full body silicone, probably around 8". She wouldn’t even be sold by me, she’d be molded, poured and sold by kimbrydolls. Her babies sell out pretty fast so if you don’t want to miss out comment your name here and I’ll write your name down. When the ordering list opens I’ll make a post and tag all of you so you don’t miss it! That is, IF this baby makes it to the silicone stage lol! No promises!

16 Likes

Wanted to add I’ve already got @allhisgrace @GrammysReborns @Mimi @jeanhai @BlissfulBabies @wispywillowrebo @Nikkiroc @westernstarr @specialmoments @maitreasuredbabies and down.

By putting your name down you’re not making a commitment, just saying you want to be notified if she makes it to silicone. :wink:

6 Likes

Also @heartstringsnursery and @Kate cause it won’t let me post more than 10 users per post lol.

2 Likes

Yes please! Can you add me too please? xxx

2 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

I don’t collect, Izzy, but I want to see! BOL on this great adventure!

3 Likes

Thanks Helen! @moonbeam and @SilentSleepers added you.

1 Like

Add me to the notification list, too, please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Totally forgot Kimberly has an email notification list too! She’s on FB under the same name if you want to get added to that.

5 Likes

I just “liked” her page. :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/kimbrydolls/?fref=ts

1 Like

Thank you, that would be wonderful.

1 Like

Isn’t her work amazing!? Love her baby Dax. So super excited to have the chance to work with someone who is as successful as she is!

Yes Izzy, her babies are very nice, but yours will be amazing and unique!

3 Likes

That is wonderful and so are you, so proud of you and being able to watch you grow with all your success and being able to be part of it with you is special for me too☺

2 Likes

Meee!!!

1 Like

Her babies are cute but she needs to change out her Cover Photo because they aren’t so cute and don’t represent her current work. I found baby Dax and he is cute! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please add me

1 Like

Oooh! Yes! Please add me too, Izzy! :wink: I have always wanted an Izzy baby! :smile:

1 Like

I just looked at Kimberly’s blog and it seems she can make editions up to 100! Not 50! We’ll have to see. :smiley:

1 Like

I do I do it’s to cute hope baby works out I would love to get one of those

1 Like