Vintage Baby Challenge! Entries closed

I think I’m in for this one too! I’ve got one custom to finish up, and then I can paint whatever I want!

3 Likes

@RebeccaKatie I don’t see why you can’t participate with us. If everyone agrees to it you should, I vote yes!

5 Likes

I vote yes, too! The more the merrier!

5 Likes

Agreed I don’t see why you can’t participate!!! Please do!

5 Likes

It’s unanimous @RebeccaKatie you should participate! Especially if voting is anonymous

6 Likes

Thank you all, that is very sweet of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will see! I don’t want to make anyone uncomfortable with me participating.

4 Likes

Sure you can participate !

I am in the process of choosing which kit I will do. It’s not easy. I have vintage clothing but they have to fit…

4 Likes

Yes!! That’s the problem I’ve encountered. There isn’t a ton of newborn sized vintage clothes out there

5 Likes

There’s some on Etsy.

2 Likes

I will use some of my own as a baby, or maby a doll dress. I am glad that I have keep thoses ! They where my dolls clothes when I was a child.

3 Likes

Too bad I’m not reborning anymore, I have the perfect dress! It was given to me as a baby, but was also worn by my mom when she was a newborn. I guess I do have a mostly finished doll I could actually finish for this challenge, maybe I’ll enter her if I get around to it.

5 Likes

I’m gonna be doing a lot of tucking :joy:

4 Likes

This sounds like a lot of fun…I think I know which kit to use…Ill PM you a pic in the next couple days :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I gotta remember to take a pic and get started!

2 Likes

I have sent in a pic of my blank kit and am halfway done painting. The rooting always takes me a few weeks. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

My WIP is in.

3 Likes

Maybe the alternatives can go for “Ancient ones”? :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yep!

Quick update for everyone:
We have some very talented and generous ladies donating prizes. I saw a picture of one of them and it is beautiful! I just ordered the prize I am donating as well and there are some great goodies up to be won so be sure you enter :wink: 6 people have sent their wip or blank kit photos so far. If you are interested in entering make sure you send a wip or blank photo by the end of the month. I look forward to seeing everyones dolls :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I am really hoping to join in I am waiting for something I need to come in the mail!

3 Likes