ENTRIES CLOSED!!! Voting coming tomorrow!! Thank you all
First off thank you to all who voted and commented on my last post for your input. This is my first time hosting anything like this so I apologize for any mistakes I make in this post. If anyone has any suggestions I would be happy to take them!
- Reborn can be made from any kit or doll of your choosing. Feel free to reborn a vintage doll if you wish! Alternatives are welcome as well!
- Please submit a blank kit OR WIP picture to me through PM by June 30th. Final photos are due July 31st. Please send up to 3 pictures including a full body, up close, and one more of your choosing if you wish.
- The theme is Vintage Baby. This is open to interpretation and feel free to be creative! Babies can be dressed in vintage clothing, painted like vintage dolls, be made from a vintage doll, or whatever vintage thing you can come up with.
- Doll must be made by you. Please do not enter a collection baby that you did not make.
- This is for all skill levels. Whether it is your first doll or 500th, you are welcome to participate.
I’m not sure how voting/prizes will work yet. I am open to suggestions. Would y’all rather have voting at the end or just be a parade and winner is chosen randomly?
Thank you for reading! I look forward to seeing all your beautiful babies!
I kind of like voting for anonymous entries.
I’m in. Question, can pictures be taken with more than 1 vintage outfit?
I’m in. I’ll donate a prize.
This is very cool! Thank you for organizing this!
Thank you, that is very kind of you. I am also going to do a prize. Feel free to DM me if you want to disclose what it is and I will add the prizes to the post
It’s been a while since we had a voting challenge. Either way is fine with me.
Fun! I’ll try to join in as well. I’ll need to come up with a good idea, first. Also a great excuse to buy some vintage clothes.
Just wondering. Can I go alternative for this challenge? I’d like to do a (non-bloody) vampire in a vintage outfit.
Absolutely! All babies are welcome
Ooooh so excited!!! Now I just need to figure out who to paint! It might take me a whole month to decide LOL!!!
Ooooooh duh!!! I actually know who I’m using because I’m making her for my mom and she will be wearing MY baby clothes which are definately vintage
I just started painting her so does it still count for blank kit pictures?
Yep! A WIP picture is fine. I figured some people may want to use a doll they started already so that is totally cool. How sweet you’re making it for your mom. I’m sure she will love it!
I have a wip baby I wanted to do this with. I just have so much going on I don’t know if I pulled her out if I would actually have time to finish her. I will see if it something I can join in on and let you know