Traveling pants box game

Oh Nikki I am so sorry. PM me if you need to talk.

1 Like

So sorry for your pain, my thoughts and love coming your way!

1 Like

Love and hugs my Dear :heart:

1 Like

Oh Piglet, I knew there was something wrong, this just wasnā€™t our Niki!! I am so sorry, I should have remembered and given you support. Please stay with us and join all the fun again!! We missed you!! Donā€™t forget I am only a PM away. Love you, xoxoxoxo

4 Likes

Nikki,
PM me and Iā€™m not going to say please.
Hugs

4 Likes

Hi ladiesā€‹:kiss: I posted this in another post, but I wanted to make sure everyone interested and involved would see it. Itā€™s a large box packed full of lots of RANDOM goodies! Lol (some more goodlies than others) :wink::wink::wink::wink: Lololol but even the baddies will be fun to look through I hope!

3 Likes

WOW, look at all that stuff!!! What an exciting fun thing to do!! Good Luck everybody on finding great things in the ā€œBOXā€!!

2 Likes

Sending you big hugs Nikkiā€¦such a difficult time for sureā€¦((hugs))

1 Like

Lolol I posted the pic in the same post! Lololol well, I didnā€™t get any smarter in the last few days! Lol so donā€™t worry about that! :grin::wink:

2 Likes

Oh thank you @Nikkiroc you rock

1 Like

Try over here :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

Hugs girl thatā€™s totally understandable.

1 Like

Deepest sympathy, Nikki. That was, and continues to be, such a difficult thing to go through.

2 Likes

Oh thank goodnessā€¦Iā€™m feeling better now knowing this is still going to happen. Count me in.

4 Likes

Yay! Pm me your address againšŸ’‹

When your heart is hurting, it affects everything else! Big hugs Nikki !

3 Likes

I really do love and appreciate you ladies!!!

6 Likes

Just want to mention that Nikki withdrawls suck! :heart:

3 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss Nikki :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry! It WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!! :grin::ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes