Traveling pants box game rules šŸ‘–

Canā€™t wait to start.
Thanks Nikki

2 Likes

Yay!!! I am packing up a bunch of things that I use! Box will be shipped tomorrow and I will post the info and the receiving and sending order!

4 Likes

Am I too late?

Lololol no!!! Iā€™m working on the list NOW!! Send me your info :grinning:

4 Likes

I need your baby selling vibes sent my way! lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where are you listed???

reborns and rebornmarketplace.

http://jenniferlesser.reborns.com/

1 Like

Canā€™t play but canā€™t wait to see what you ladies getā€¦lol make sure to post picturesā€¦:smile:

2 Likes

Has the box went out yet or is it still going on at all?

I have no idea :frowning:

Ok, did I miss somethng? Why would it not be going onā€¦Nikki is heading it up right? Where is she by the wayā€¦I havenā€™t seen her for a few days? Any one heard from her???

3 Likes

Nikki is taking a break from the forum. :cry:

2 Likes

Wahhhhhhā€¦So sorry this happenedā€¦I totally missed it (Sort of glad I did) ā€¦but just sad that Nikki is not hereā€¦some of the sunshine just went out of the forumā€¦:disappointed: Not sure if you are still reading behind the scenes but will miss you Nikkiā€¦:cry:

5 Likes

I definitely agree. Iā€™ve been missing her posts, itā€™s strange not seeing them

2 Likes

I posted this on another thread but I wanted to make sure everyone would see it:-)

8 Likes

I love ya lesser :wink:

4 Likes

Nikki!!! A gazillion hugs! Iā€™m so glad you are back. I have been where you are - 1979 and 1983 - and I completely understand what youā€™re going through. Itā€™s unbelievably painful and damned unfair. We all love you and need you and are here for you. :heart: Please donā€™t leave us again. Itā€™s just not the same here without our little Nikki Sunshine.

9 Likes

Agreed! I know Iā€™m new around here but she brings so much love to the forum

5 Likes

Will there be another round? Iā€™d love to take part!

3 Likes

Yes!!! I will add you on yo next roundā€¦ Just pm me your address! :grinning:

2 Likes