Traveling pants box game

I live about an hour and a half away from Pensacola!

1 Like

So that only gives us a few months to get baby doneā€¦just a suggestion it would nice to have a little more time :grin: Especially cause it takes time to get our person and order kit and when you have orders going out at the same time it would be nice to have 3 months instead of 2ā€¦but Iā€™m fine either way :grin: Just thought I would beg for more time lol

I have the almost the exact same time set up as the Easter swap and most people shipped early that time! Remember, baby is bald. :wink: ROSE isnā€™t until July 20th (ish).

Does this sound good?

May 14th - signups end
May 16th - (possibly earlier) receive partnerā€™s name
May 28th - proof of purchase of kit and/or supplies. Can be a receipt or safety picture if you already have everything on hand
June 11th - 1st WIP
June 25th - 2nd WIP
July 10th - baby should be completed and ready to ship (if you arenā€™t going to the show).
July 15th - all babies must be shipped to make sure they arrive before ROSE (July 20-23) although you can ship as early as July 1st. A tracking number needs to be sent to me.

5 Likes

Oh, and sign ups start April 23rdā€¦not posting any more info til then! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sounds great :grin: Cant wait to sign up :hugs: Thanks Izzy for hosting

2 Likes

No problem! Glad to have you back! :blush:

@izzy Excited and nervous!

1 Like

Can I join in Nikki?

1 Like

Of course @Kate! Pm me your info! :grinning::heart:ļø

2 Likes

I am wondering is this game still going on now or was it canceled?

1 Like

Hopefully it is. If not Iā€™m willing to take on the responsibility of getting it rolling. @Nikkiroc was to send out the box the other day so lets see if it arrives to its first destination.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s going on ladies??? Why would it be cancelled?

Does anyone know how to contact Nikki outside of the forum to find out?

She has facebook but I have not seen her online.

It looks as though her profile picture is gone too.

yes, as well as her nursery name on her profile ā€œheaderā€ :frowning:

1 Like

That is really strange. I will see if I can get in touch with her today on Facebook.

2 Likes

I think Niki is taking a break from all of us. She needs the time off. Hopefully she will return at a later date.

2 Likes

so sad! I hope she is doing okayā€¦

1 Like

Hi ladies:-) I have the box packed and ready to go, I will get it in the mail this Monday. Last week was a hard time for meā€¦ My baby would of been born, had all gone well. I guess I didnā€™t think it would hit me like it did. As you all knowā€¦ I donā€™t like to talk about thisā€¦ But I thought my beloved ladies should know the truth.

itā€™s a large box, packed full of goodiesšŸ˜€ Iā€™ll be in touch with the traveling info. I apologize for the delay.

11 Likes