Traveling pants box game rules đź‘–

Rules for the Traveling Pants Exchange:

I am getting everything together today, and by tomorrow you will receive the name and address of the person you will be sending the box too! :heart:️

I will assemble a small box of reborning items to start out. Items that can be considered for the box are reborning supplies (bodies, needles, eyes, new paints), doll kits, baby clothes and accessories.

All items must be NEW or LIKE NEW and in a sealed package or ziplock bag. You must write the value of the item on the outside of the package.

You may take out of the box anything that you like BUT you must replace the items with different items of equal value—please be fair with your pricing. You are free to put more in than you take out if that is your choice…our main concern is the value of the items not being less than what you actually took out of the box.

There will be a logbook in the box that has an inventory sheet on it, who received the box before you, who gets it after you and what each person took out and put in. Each member needs to review the log and check contents in the box to make sure the log is accurate each trip it takes.

The other stipulation in playing is that you must be willing to pack in a different (larger) box if necessary and you must be willing to insure the package for the value of the contents inside it and also place delivery confirmation on the box.

After I get all the addresses, I will draw one from a bag and ship it flat rate to that person.
After receiving the box PM me letting me know it’s arrived and send me a picture of the contents.
You can have the box for 3-5 days before shipping it off.

You must also send me a picture of what you’re putting inside the box yourself before you ship. I’ll be creating a thread for this exchange and when you receive the box, comment on the thread that the box has arrived and PM me and the next person on the list the tracking number.
The box will come back to me middle row, so I can take inventory and see if I need to adjust anything and also so I get a chance at it too.

To participate send me a PM with:

-your name
-your forum name
-your address

7 Likes

Maybe we could tag everyone who’s in it so theyre sure to see it! :smiley: Who’s all playing?

Lol I’m working on it! Lol

1 Like

Ok can’t wait to get the box :grin:

1 Like

Sounds fun Nikki! Thanks for putting this together!

1 Like

Ok, we have… Lisalamp, allisgrace, Izzy, cajuncuties, heartstringsnursery, Kate, granny’s reborns, 2layz, lolliopcradle, rnd210, shandeni, wispsywillow , bgoodchild, tanyat, Evelyn, neenee, hellbunny, susansvs, ksherwood , micholac, twolipsanddande, bahen0658, jeanhai, amy77, and me… Nikkiroc!
Am I missing anyone???

7 Likes

Good catch…

Yeah don’t forget me

3 Likes

Will you pm me your info please? @DancesWithDolls

I wanna play… will send my info to ya. Am I to late?

1 Like

Come on in Mandyđź’‹

Nikki, please remove me from this game. I just got scheduled for my second knee replacement for May 31 and I don’t want to put a kink in the timing if I’m not able to do it when the box comes. Thanks. Maybe next time, if there is one.

Susan

2 Likes

If you PM your personal info to @Nikkiroc it might be better than anyone on the forum logged in or not being able to see… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got you @anon72659292 :heart:️, I’m sorry @Susansvs I hope your knees feel good as new knees!!! :kiss:

1 Like

Hey @jlesser you in?

passing this time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just making sure❤️

1 Like

I sent you my info. thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got it! :+1:t2:

I’ve been watching this but could not fine original post again, now that I have found this and read it completely I wantttt tooooo playyyyy​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to start.
Thanks Nikki

2 Likes