Traveling pants box 1 šŸ‘–

What is the pledge floor care used for in reborning?

Ohhhh ok. Thanks

yep. what Sony72 said. Iā€™ve never used it but have heard it works great. I can only find the yellow bottle (with lemon oil) around here. Was very happy to find it in the box. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I use it works great!

This looks like a cool ideaā€¦ Can someone please explain in more detail? Thanksā€¦ such the newbie

She has mentioned starting new ones once these boxes get back to her.

Yes but itā€™s USA onlyā€¦ Otherwise the shipping!!! Can you imagine on a big heavy box? :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Oh. Totally spaced it! LOL My bad!

1 Like

Yeah I figured it would only be the USā€¦ but I thought it was a really neat ideaā€¦ Maybe if we can find enough to participate in Europe we can do something similarā€¦ I just wanted more of an idea of how it worked :0)

1 Like

@jlesser can you find the details link? The one I posted to start it up?

How many ladies do we have across the pond? @Missly21 @nimlet @ludmila @Jacky ā€¦ We had Starrā€¦ Who else?

That one was the rulesā€¦

1 Like

Thanks again super girl!!! I need to make up a super hero name for you!!! You can be the joker and I am HARLEY QUINN!!! DO YOU KNOWā€¦ How much I love Harley???

1 Like

And now meā€¦ I think I might know another person from another group on Facebook

Excited!!!:dolls:

1 Like

Well I could see if they wanted to join the forumā€¦ But donā€™t you think it would be nice to get a European version of this going? I donā€™t knowā€¦ I think it would be kinda funā€¦ Donā€™t want to take anyoneā€™s ideaā€™s awayā€¦ But I know there are a lot more rebornerā€™s in Europe than belong to this forumā€¦ Not to mention adding some really great artists here from this side of the pond is a huge bonus for people in Europe just starting out like meā€¦ They know more about where to find supplies and can help those of us who are struggling with thatā€¦

1 Like

European shipping would leave me out-way too costly. Maybe those people could start their own traveling box and share their choices with us.

1 Like

I am not in Europe @ShaylaVale but it sounds like a great thing to do. I am not a part of the Traveling Pants but I love watching. It would be fun seeing what you come up with.

I am asking some friends I have made from here in Europe to check out the forumā€¦ If I can get a decent number together who want to do itā€¦ I will gladly start and share a European version of the Traveling Pantsā€¦

6 Likes

Yes @ShaylaVale you should start one there. It is a lot of fun.