Traveling pants list NEW ๐Ÿ‘–

i would like to join the traveling pants I am in Indiana and sadly cant go to rose.

2 Likes

Oh wow! I didnโ€™t realize we had this many Cajunโ€™s here! I always figured by your name you had some kind of Louisiana roots :grinning:

3 Likes

Teresa Hunt Apple Valley, Ca. Not going, but wish I were.

2 Likes

I live in Massachusetts :slight_smile: Iโ€™m so excited I missed the last one :slight_smile: not attending rose :frowning:

2 Likes

Me again. Ga. No rose

2 Likes

Yes me again, NYโ€ฆno rose :frowning:

2 Likes

Please include me, Colorado, and I will not be attending ROSE this year.

1 Like

Holly Rodriguez
OKlahoma
No Rose

2 Likes

Where do you live in LA summer?

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
I am sorry lol, but can you please tell me what traveling pants Is, and how can I help, or join in on the fun?:confused::smiley:

This will give you an idea of it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Crystal in Colorado no rose this year

2 Likes

In Grandlake, about 30 minutes south of Lake Charles :slight_smile: you?

1 Like

Plaquemine about 20 miles from Baton Rouge

1 Like

I would love to join the Traveling pants if I am not too late. San Diego, CA.
No rose :rose: this year for me. :sob:

1 Like

Count me inโ€‹:grinning::grinning::grinning:
Sondra Coddington New Mexico. No Rose for me :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I used to play softball tournaments in Plaquemine when I was younger :baseball:

Wow Summer I sure wish ladies we had a north east west and south Rose show or one year north east and the next year south west who would we have to talk to to get this done please a little closer would be great

2 Likes

Maybe us cajun girls can car pool next year :grinning: and pick up others along the way! We could all contribute gas $ :slight_smile: How fun would that be?! Roadtrip!!! :oncoming_automobile::grinning::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sounds good

1 Like