Traveling pants box 1 👖

@Nikkiroc are you sure there’s just limes in your water??? LOL

3 Likes

Hush it! :grinning: Too cute!!!

1 Like

Your awesome @TanyaT :grinning: go get em tiger!!!

1 Like

Whooo hooooo!!! Thanks for the heads up Tanya! I’m so excited and can’t wait to get Traveling Pants box 1!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I can’t tell what you picked!!! What are those goodies??? Yay @JackieJo @TanyaT nice going hot potato pants! :jeans::fries:

2 Likes

Yay!!! I’m betting on Wednesday! :wink:

2 Likes

Between this and box 2 it is so much fun and the anticipation is fun too and all the excited comments it s like a ray of sunshine thru the clouds . You ladies are awesome big hugs to you all.

6 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::jeans::jeans::jeans::jeans::jeans::wine_glass:

6 Likes

That’s the way, glad to see box 1 getting more excited yeah! I just love this.

5 Likes

Loved the glass of wine at the end!! :wink:

1 Like

Well @JackieJo, I would not be where I am today, with out wine. Lmao whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing… Is to be determined! :wine_glass::wink:

3 Likes

Thank you Tanya for letting me know that!!! I can not wait for it to arrive!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Go usps! Super fast!!! :grinning:

1 Like

I revived the box yesterday from @JackieJo and will be sending out Monday to @micholc. I got some really cute wigs the 32g needles and this beautiful dress and added all kinds of goodies :heart:️:heart:️ So glad the forum is back

8 Likes

Yay!! I can’t wait to get the box. I’m glad the forum is up too.

2 Likes

Woohoo @micholc

@Nikkiroc @micholc alright lovely ladies the traveling pants box is on the move again :smile: should be there tomorrow here is the tracking number (9505 5108 6517 6158 1263 77) :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

4 Likes

What did you pick? We want to see!!! Please!

1 Like

I will take some pictures when I get home :blush:

2 Likes

This box is almost done with the first round of travel! Then it will be sent out AGAIN! Has anyone seen @Bananafana ?

1 Like