Traveling pants box 1 👖

Your so awesome @jeanhai

Box 1 is on the way to @Grammysrborns.

Tracking# 9505 5102 7441 6144 1372 96
Expected delivery date is Wednesday May 25th.

6 Likes

Woohooo @GrammysReborns :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

OOOOOOOO! I love surprises and I just can’t wait for this one.
I will be watching the mail with anticipation!!

2 Likes

Hey Ladies, I go the box today and I have already took everything out to see all of the surprises. LOL What fun this is!!!

Here is what I choose!

I will be packing it back up and mailing it out to???

TANYA TYO!!! Here is comes, hot potato on its way to you!!

Love this, such fun,

Nikki, can we keep this going? after the boxes come back to you can you continue this by swapping the boxes and send box 1 to everyone on box 2’s list and box 2 to everyone on box 1’s list??? This way it may just continue on and on kinda like the PIF’s.

What’s your thoughts?

15 Likes

Thank you ladies, love all of the goodies in the box!!!

3 Likes

I will have it in the mail in the morning and will send you the tracking number.

1 Like

Heck yes @GrammysReborns! That’s the plan! We have more people to add on the list :grinning: I’m going to redo the boxes, and lists when they get back to me and then… Shake it up a bit! Lol :heart:️:heart:️ I’m so glad this is making you beautiful ladies happy!:+1:t2::+1:t2:

7 Likes

Yes it is, so fun

1 Like

I’m so glad!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

We all need a little bright spot here and there in our lives, and your idea of a smile in a box traveling around the country is perfect. And I absolutely adore that little baggie with the blue pants in it. Looking forward to seeing it again!
@Nikkiroc I’m so glad you had this idea and got it going. It makes me feel even more like a part of a big family of friends! xoxo

5 Likes

You make me feel so good! :kiss: @2layz

3 Likes

Nikki, can I join too?

2 Likes

Of course!!! Send me your info and I’ll add you on next round!!! I am thinking… We will do 3 traveling boxes!!! Lol we have such awesome interest! :grinning:

4 Likes

I love that you liked the mascot!!! Lolol :jeans::jeans::jeans::jeans::jeans:

1 Like

I loved the little mascot! I figured there was only going to be a little pair of pants in the first box and the second wouldn’t have one. When I saw it in the box I opened , I just fell in love! LOL

3 Likes

Oh… They have a mascot too!

9 Likes

Lololololol :grinning:

1 Like

Awwww, twins!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well, they got a picture in a plastic! Lol

4 Likes