Traveling pants box 1 👖

I would like to make sure @Bananafana checks in before shipping to her. @micholc I hope you see this! I’ll pm you if not! :kiss:

2 Likes

I’m here. Just not posting much. Reading though. Just got lots going on :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi!! Ok yeah!!! The box will be to you after @micholc! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Woot!! Can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

I see the messages. I can’t wait. Hope it is here tomorrow.:relaxed:

2 Likes

So fun!!

I haven’t been able to post pix of what I took out of the Traveling Pants Box 1 because our forum was down. I’m so happy that its up now!!! Wow I was going into withdrawal!! I just love the chimp kit that I got and the hot pink summer hat…oh and the paci’s, prisma pencils, paints and baby powder wafer, the baby bottle and those absolutely adorable little Pookie shoes!!! Thank you so much Nikki of letting me join in the fun!! I can’t wait for another one!!!

10 Likes

Awesome @JackieJo :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Here are the wigs I took out

And here is the dress a wig and the rooting needles too :blush:

12 Likes

So glad you like all you goodies. Just love this, such fun.

3 Likes

Cute dress!

2 Likes

Love seeing all the “stuff” being sent -taken - resent!

5 Likes

It is like one huge PIF game… I love it!

6 Likes

That’s what I thought! And why I wanted to do it! It’s a giant pif! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

6 Likes

I got the box!!. Just now looking through it.

7 Likes

Yay!!! can’t wait to hear!!!:+1:t2::heart:️:+1:t2::grinning:

1 Like

Whoop whoop :tada::tada::tada: hopefully you find something you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well??? I’m at the edge of my seat!!! Lol get it? Pants! Haha

6 Likes

I picked through it and added my stuff. I love the surprises…lol. Here is what I took.I got a bunny sleeper, boys outfit, prisma pencil, two bottles, Miracle milk, booties, 2 brush sets and a satin bonnet. I didn’t mean to take the limbs but I already taped up the box and then found them out…lol. I will be mailing out to @Bananafana tomorrow.

10 Likes