Top 10 Huxley contest finalists Link

I asked them to please let me know because it was only a day or two before the deadline. It was Ciara Gomez

1 Like

I asked her too. But Iā€™m sure she was overwhelmed with emails. Hopefully next time they have a contest they will fix their system. It needed to show us a preview before we submitted our entry. That way we would have known our pics werenā€™t there.

2 Likes

The way they worded itā€¦the way they wanted the pictures sized, it was a bit confusing but she helped me to understand what I needed to do. Maybe I should have sized them a bit larger but I dont think I had a chance anyway. Ill keep entering contests though because it can only make me a better artist if I keep striving for prototype quality :wink:

5 Likes

Absolutely. Itā€™s all a learning experience. And there are always other contests. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Not my work! I havenā€™t reborned a Huxley kit but lately Iā€™ve been seeing him everywhere. I thought this version of him was lovely. Just sharing.

8 Likes

Heā€™s adorable. And you need to paint a Huxley kit. Your version would be adorable too. But be warnedā€¦the kit is addictive. Itā€™s hard to stop with just 1 Huxley.

2 Likes

Thank you :flushed: All this talk about Huxley is making me want to paint him. But if I get him, Iā€™m feeling like Iā€™ll be up for the challenge to paint that Lennox :rofl::joy: too. Wellā€¦weā€™ll see.

2 Likes

Lennox is not my favorite. But for some reason I really do want to paint her. I havenā€™t preordered her. But I do plan to buy one to challenge myself. And I really think she will be a hit as an alternative kit. So I may buy another for that.

1 Like

Oh wow so many gorgeous Huxley babies!

1 Like

5 and 8 stand out for me. Theyā€™re all gorgeous but I havenā€™t seen any dark haired ones like these yet. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes Cherie is one of the 10, so happy for her.Good Luck Cherie! :footprints: :baby:

2 Likes

Thank you !!! :crossed_fingers:

I agree. I think that some I saw on our forum should have been in there.

3 Likes

Congratulations!! He is gorgeous and well deserving of being in this fabulous group of cuties. Best of luck!!

1 Like

Agree with all you said!

1 Like

Sheā€™s Stunning!! Iā€™m rooting for her!! The fact that she isnā€™t altered in her eyes makes her better!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations on making the top 10 @cherielynn09!

I really think that some of the painted hair ones should have made the top 10, there was some really great ones!

1 Like

You earned it @cherielynn09 congratulations! I am rooting for you! I just bought the newborn version of the cute lemon outfit. Your baby is gorgeous

I also love 8

4 Likes

Thank you guysā€¦you are all SO sweet!!! :heart:

4 Likes