Top 10 Huxley contest finalists Link

I know a lot of yall have entered this. Thought you may be interested in seeing the finalists
http://events.macphersoncrafts.com/top-10

12 Likes

I :heart: #5 and #8

2 Likes

My favorite is #10

2 Likes

Thank you. However I am sad that they didn’t pick anyone with painted hair.

Do you know whos Hux #6? I think I saw her on this forum.

3 Likes

Wow they are beautiful. Love their hair!

That one is from Russian artist Natali Tsybina.

2 Likes

I think #6 sold on ebay. But I can’t remember her name.

I love # 5

1 Like

#5 is my favourite, love the dark hairs and eyes :heart_eyes:

1 Like

#5 is my favorite. Did anyone else notice how perfectly symmetrical his eyes are? #9 is my 2nd favorite. I’m really surprised @Katinafleming’s little carrot top isn’t on the list but I can’t imagine trying to judge this contest. They’re all so cute. I wish we could see all the entries.

3 Likes

@cherielynn09 I believe! :slight_smile:
Congrats Cherie!

3 Likes

These are all so beautiful. I agree it would be just too hard to choose. I know if Katina’s didn’t make the top 10, then they were really having a hard time choosing. I think hers should have been in there. She is really good.

2 Likes

CONGRATS @cherielynn09 :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

We’ve decided that Natali opens eyes on her kits. Not just on Hux kit, but on all her kits and use larger eyes.

4 Likes

Omg #7 and #10 are breathtaking!!!

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I honestly don’t even know if my pics got counted. I had trouble uploading pics of my red head. Macpherson tech support had to resize and upload them for me. I just had to trust that he did. Then with the second Huxley it looked like the pics uploaded. But after the contest ended they sent an email asking me to resend them because some hadn’t come through. Then they asked me to send pics again of my first Huxley too. I kept trying and email kept resizing them. I know others got the same email I did. So no telling how many didn’t go through. But if we weren’t capable of uploading pics, it wouldn’t be realistic to have us do a prototype where pics are of utmost importance. :woman_shrugging:t2:
Also, #5 is my favorite. But she needs to be disqualified for altering the kit. She alters the eyes in every kit she touches. It’s absolutely adorable. But it’s unfair as a prototype because it will falsely advertise whatever kit she does. People will expect to receive a kit with big doe eyes. But instead they will receive an almond eye kit.
And my final thought is people who already do prototypes shouldn’t have been allowed to enter. Their babies are the best. But they are already in the prototype world.

16 Likes

Congrats to @cherielynn09- I hope that you get to do the prototype!

1 Like

Like with a blade?

1 Like

I think a dremel.

3 Likes

Interesting :thinking:

1 Like