Stole my artwork

I’ve reported it, but I don’t understand what is highlighted area wants me to do.
That was only drop down selections that I could choose from.

3 Likes

I think that means if it is YOUR intellectual property. (so Katie would need to report it that way)

I am not a very active ebay user so I could be wrong…
I reported it in listing practices as fraudulent listing

5 Likes

Thanks, reported and also asked the seller for more photos.

3 Likes

@SouthernLullabies, did she ever responded to you?

Thank you so much, everyone!! It feels great knowing us artists have each other’s back!!

5 Likes

Not a single word. Guess a in person sell isn’t so easy when they don’t have the doll!

3 Likes

I ask to see a safety photo.

1 Like

I just reported it too under fraudulent listing. Plus asked seller for safety photo and if the doll is ready to be mailed from Tennessee. Will let you know if I hear anything back.

3 Likes

It’s been over 24 hours since I messaged and no reply. If anyone can act like they are interested enough to get a address, I can do some digging around to see who that user is.

Thank you, @jlesser! I was trying to find how to report it. Now I have reported it.

1 Like

Thats what happens with mine as well. Im on Firefox but did try Safari and Im on my laptop, its a Mac

BAH!..wont work on my phone either!
Im thinking its because we are outside the US…Im in France and @MilosMeadows is in Canada.

I had to use the ebay app to do it on my phone

1 Like

I dont have that…I dont like using my phone for too much, its too small and I have a hard time with it…Im old LOL

I got the app but cant find the baby again, I do find @katieperry awake Joseph on there…I assume its you selling that one?

I reported it under two different options. And I sent the seller a note asking for closer up photos of the fingernails, toenails, and hair.

1 Like

I just got an reminder email to make an offer on this Joseph. I don’t understand why after so many reports Ebay didn’t take the post down? :rage:

5 Likes

Did anyone else who wrote to the seller receive a reply? I never did.

1 Like

Have you called eBay to tell them they have stolen your photos and listing description? I’ve reported it four times. I think they ignore written reports.

1 Like

I never did either. I assume those scammers just rely on people who will click on Buy now and ignore all other questions/ requests.

1 Like

I reported it too and sent a couple of questions to the seller but no response from her.

1 Like