Stole my artwork

I’m going to have to call today because they just ignored our 50+ reports , unbelievable

6 Likes

Not a reply to any of the 4 messages I sent the seller. I even sent one 2 days ago stating I would be ok with shipping if they weren’t comfortable with in person pick up once I had some up close photos and a safety pic.
Not a word.
It’s crazy after so many reports it’s still not taken down.
I’m not sure how eBay works, but can someone bid on the baby and then get the seller in trouble or whatever happens on eBay when they don’t have the doll to send? I don’t see what the end game here is, they don’t have baby, they can’t send baby so eBay and PayPal would surely side with the buyer wouldn’t they?

Or the seller plans to ship some cheap doll in its place and claim it’s the doll hoping eBay would side with them. Who knows what these crazy people are thinking. Did anyone contact her to tell her they know she does not have the doll?

2 Likes

I did not, just asked about baby to see what they would come up with about more photos and in person pick up since it said its only 45 mins from me

Hoping they get their listing pulled but it doesn’t seem it’s going to happen.

1 Like

With all of our reports and it’s still up, don’t see why eBay hasn’t taken it down. :frowning:
Just got a reminder email to bid on Joseph last night

That is awesome!!! She probably won’t reply but that’s funny. Like I don’t get it. Unless they send a cheap toy doll, the buyer would get a refund if no shipment at all. So I mean is it a way to get some money for now then owe PayPal (I’m assuming this is how it would be) like someone pays $585 for the doll, seller doesn’t own the doll so can’t send it, buyer files a claim for item not received and boom refund. Idk about eBay tho.
Plus unless the seller has a good selling standing on PayPal, the money will be held until item is shipped, so what’s the point?
I did read in a scam group today about a scammer who admitted they sold dolls they don’t own because their money is released as soon as it’s paid, so they make some money and bounce leaving the account negative. I just don’t see the long game for people like these!

1 Like

However even after that that low scumbag didn’t cancel the listing! :rage:

3 Likes

That is very good! Have you considered writing as a career? I thought it was very well written.

1 Like

LOL! I don’t know if I get sidetracked with the dolls, I just run out of energy and get to a place where I need to go over my tutorials, of which I have a few, to learn more about the step I am coming to. I hope this will help me.

1 Like

This Joseph was just in my email to view 3 pictures of her says make offer

Tried to copy paste it couldn’t

Just went to view this sham listing and it no longer exists on eBay. Looks like it was taken down. Yay, if that’s the case!

5 Likes

I hope that is the case

2 Likes

Yay! Great!! Katie @katieperry , did you talk to them or they just finally listen?

1 Like

I never ended up calling them between the hustle and bustle of the holidays, looks like eBay was busy but then got around to seeing all of our reports! Thank you so much !!

5 Likes