Stole my artwork

I am not sure how picclick works but they redirect you to Ebay, or at least 5 or 6 that I click on went to Ebay…

1 Like

I can’t find it, was it removed?

1 Like

I cant find it either but I may need the link since Im searching in France. Ill certainly report it for you. Im so sick of these scammers…I cant even imagine doing something like that. I swear some people have no soul. I had a lady who was coming to take care of me when my kids were little. She was here for a couple of weeks, knew my kids have autism and she stole their Wii games…who does that?

1 Like

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Reborn-Realborn-3-Month-JOSEPH-Sleeping/401972721280?hash=item5d9770f680:g:CIEAAOSwGrpd3Fi4

3 Likes

Thank you but I still cant report it because the drop down on the page where you are meant to report it wont work. I tried both of my browsers and no luck so it might be my Mac…Ill try on my phone.

1 Like

I can’t report it either, the drop down doesn’t work for me either

1 Like

Thats weird! Maybe only a certain number of people can report at a given time, I dont know.

Not sure, that’s possible for sure though! I hope it gets taken down though

1 Like

Do you guys see the report item button? That’s where I reported it from…

2 Likes

That’s what I clicked but the drop downs in that menu don’t work. I’ll get screenshot in a second.

@katieperry is this one yours too? It has a similar description but is shown to be shipped from a different place than the other one.

Edit: False alarm, it’s just your listing! I didn’t look too carefully lol Removed the link so it doesn’t get accidentally reported :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pretty sure that is Katie’s current listing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just checking :slight_smile: They looked similar but I didn’t look too far into it just yet as I’m busy with the other one.

1 Like

Has anybody contacted this thief? I will.

This is what happens when I try to report it. I click the drop down box but nothing comes up

2 Likes

Weird. I am on my desktop and using opera browser and able to still report it and the drop downs work…

1 Like

I’m on a laptop using google chrome and it doesn’t work, but I’ll try again later if it hasn’t been taken down yet.

I was just able to report it.

2 Likes

I was able to report it on my iPhone. Just click the dots in the right top corner and it brings this up…

2 Likes

I still can’t, but I’ll do it on my phone later

1 Like