So what sculpt will be your first 2019 baby?

I almost didn’t post it, thinking maybe it was just interesting to me, but I love inspiration that’s why I love Pinterest so I am glad I shared! Have fun!

3 Likes

I’m thinking of Nina!! Dolls by Sandie seem to be the only one’s that have any kits left…she has grown on me so much but I think I would want to keep her for sure.:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m finishing up Presley awake, but my first sculpt to start of 2019 is going to be Twin A and B!

5 Likes

Olive and Charles and Joseph

4 Likes

I have twin B. I’m going ti get twin A one of these days and paint them together too.

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad Rebecca! The one I’m working on is probably going to get a time out also, as I want to work on my new year baby lol

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see blonde Priscilla!!

2 Likes

I managed to finish yesterday and glue in her hair, lashes and magnet. I should be able to assemble on the 1st :smiley: Also, she may be a he :thinking:

4 Likes

OH can we see!!??? Pleaseeeeee

2 Likes

Ill see if I can’t get a pic of him today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Jennie Awake. I bought 2 when BB had the Realborn sale going. Think I’ll give them a bath today.

3 Likes

Couldn’t finish him in 2018… so robin awake is my first 2019 baby!

14 Likes

Oh, is he ever cute!

1 Like

Ive has the same thing with creases. It’s the hardest thing to do. But what I do is mix my paint very thick and let it set up more. I crease with a thin brush and lightly wipe from center to ends then wipe the ends well with a sponge. I won’t strip a kit. Not good for the vinyl. Mostly everything f can be fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like my first finished baby will be April.

3 Likes

Hahahah “time out bin” I love that

3 Likes

He is so adorable. Do you know what eyes you used for him? I am making my daughter twins and wanted to go with brown eyes and these are so pretty. I love what you did with this kit.

1 Like

Thank you! They’re eyeco eyes. I think the color is dark oriental brown

4 Likes

I have finished one since the new year but the next one that I will START this new year is, (Ithink) Luxe by Cassie Brace…Hylia was the first completed this year.

4 Likes

Sadie bb. Trying air dry again and using poor Sadie as the guinea pig. She was cheap. 5 bucks.

2 Likes