So what sculpt will be your first 2019 baby?

I love Luxe!! Have thought about getting his kit many times lol

3 Likes

For 5.00 I would try air dry on her too lol

2 Likes

MY first baby was Reese and I did my first alternative baby!! Reese was a BEAUTIFUL sculpt to work with!

1 Like

I love Reese. I rarely make boys. They just don’t sell for me half as well. Here is my Reese.

6 Likes

What a precious little boy!! I LOVED his limbs! My favorite is th closed fists. And his feet were the most detailed ever. Yours is just perfect!

1 Like

Funny because I overlooked him until he went on sale because I thought he looked too much like another Realborn

1 Like

so, im actually finishing m,y Kyra…BUT, first babies Im working on are David Kewy and Darren asleep

1 Like

Almost done with Jamie by Tina Kewy I got to order body and put together when I’m not sore after I order body I’m going to have it as boy look more boy to me, i next plan to paint dumplin kit next but I got to take a couple weeks off since had procedure yesterday so I’m sore right now trying to take it easy as can be

1 Like

Thank you ao much Katie!! I didn’t buy him until he went on sale either…in fact I don’t think I have ever purchased a kit full price yet. lol. A dear friend told me to get him, that he was adorable when finished and she was right. :smiley:

1 Like