So what sculpt will be your first 2019 baby?

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but do tell. :blush: I can’t make up my mind lol

7 Likes

Realborn Emmy!! I’ve got David Kewy and mini Stephie Winters on the go, but I just can’t seem to get them right. I think I’m setting them aside and launching into Emmy to kick off the new year.

7 Likes

I have this little one on preorder and supposed to be ready to ship in January!

19 Likes

I Love it!! Think big lol! I can’t wait to see her! I’ve been wanting her but only have one extender ring on my Nuwave.

4 Likes

You are a brave soul lol! I keep pulling her out and then chickening out lol! I want to see more painted to inspire me more.

4 Likes

Gahhhh she’s way too adorable!! Can’t wait to see her when your finished!

3 Likes

She is only 12 1/2 inches!

3 Likes

3 month Joseph. With Christmas 4 days away I expect to get the kit in the mail after Christmas and will be way too busy anyways until after the 1st.

6 Likes

Chase will be the first one I finish in 2019, not sure who I’ll start painting first in the new year though

7 Likes

I have 4 in progress now… so one of them… probably April… unless I finish her in the next week. Which is possible… I am rooting now. She might be my last 2018 baby

7 Likes

For me, it will be this little guy - River by Toby Morgan. I had to put him together - couldn’t wait until after I painted him. I will be painting him to be a half Korean, half caucasion baby.

15 Likes

I will finish my Abigail. I also have a Saskia that I need to root (as soon as I get her hair)…and working on a Kyra. Not sure which will be first!

4 Likes

my first 2019 will be the natalie I bought from @Miss_Kitty :blush:
i’m thinking green glass eyes and medium/dark brown hair

my last 2018 baby was a freya by tina kewy for a little girl for christmas

8 Likes

I’m trying to finish up on April and a cuddle Laila before the end of the year. I want them to be my last babies and not my first for 2019. For my 2019 first, I’m torn between Zuri and Skya.:thinking:

6 Likes

My 1st for 2019 will be Sleeping Skya

6 Likes

I’m going to try to finish Liam before New Years. Then I just need to root Tobiah’s hair. So Tobiah will probably be my first of the year.

6 Likes

Will be finishing two that were supposed to be Christmas babies but didn’t finish them yet. The first baby I will be painting will be Inara. I got standing legs to go with her but thinking on using Kitten Limbs instead. No telling what I’ll do, lol!

Not my pics!

innara

10 Likes

This is so fun!! Keep going! I actually was considering sleeping Skya also, but I have more kits to get through so still not sure.

2 Likes

I’m going to start on Berharap by Regina Swiakowski. This will be a portrait baby of my great grandson Damien.

Damien%20NB

9 Likes

I think I may do like @californiateri and put her together first just to see. Good match @pschomaker

1 Like