So what sculpt will be your first 2019 baby?

Wow, these two are amazing!

1 Like

I have an ethnic Owen asleep started. Then I want to work on Harlow Ross for me and a Jennie awake for a friendd

4 Likes

Just ordered Robin by Nikki Johnston, working on Ashley asleep for a coworker.

3 Likes

I’ve still got to finish cuddle baby Brooklyn and Leo Donnelly. My first baby started in 2019 will probably be either Tobiah or April, unless something else jumps out at me when I dig through my stash!

4 Likes

Looks like I’ll be doing David Kewey…got an order for him (will be a girl)

3 Likes

Beautiful sculpt!

1 Like

My “first” for 2019 might be Grant, the 6-month one. He has been in the process for a while now. I did enough energy to try to work on him a couple of days ago, and I was starting the creases. I just cannot seem to get them nice, without looking dirty, or smudgy, or something. I felt that I made him much worse, and maybe I should just strip him and start over. But, nope! I said he will be whatever he will be. But, if I could get that all going he would most likely be done before the New Year.

3 Likes

I’m just finishing up Kenzie (still needs hair), and James (now Katie) by Sandy Faber. My 1st 2019 is probably going to be Ducky by Bonnie Chyle. It’s an older sculpt but I just love her.

4 Likes

I need to finish Elise’s hair for 2018 and if Luciano arrives quickly he may be first for 2019
Does it look like I love Cassie Brace’s kits ? :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I’m thinking my Zodi fairy :heart:

7 Likes

Yes start the year with magic. :woman_mage:

5 Likes

Yes! She’s so pretty and realistic for a preemie. I’m a preemie mom and I want to reborn her. I found it hard to paint Caleb because of my experiences as a mom of a preemie and my miscarriages. I might try her next and see if I can finish her and not cry.

4 Likes

next I am making Elora a twin brother, will be ready mades, and custom Tippi by Linda Murray
anyone making a baby for Midnight, New Years Eve? Did that years ago, a Noah Schick girl with the New Year baby theme, was fun :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have her on preorder as well, she will be a custom, she is so cute!

I have two custom orders from two different ladies, Darren and Robin asleep…both will be boys. I am currently rooting Priscilla and just finished the skin tone on my Jennie twins but they don’t count because I started them this year :wink: Or do they?

4 Likes

Yes!!! That’s what I was thinking!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

I will be rooting Li and finishing up Kenzie.Afterwards I have some twins I would like to get done.

3 Likes

Reese! I’m making my first character baby out of him!

5 Likes

Great match!

2 Likes

I think I will do Levi, he’s in my stash and has been for a while.

4 Likes

I’m so excited for Salia! I will try to finish rooting Robin awake before the new year. My first baby I will begin in 2019 will be Robin Asleep and I plan on keeping her :slight_smile:

6 Likes