So what sculpt will be your first 2019 baby?

Can’t wait to see!

2 Likes

I’ve never seen Inara before, beautiful sculpt.

1 Like

@jlesser found her for me! @LillyBellesBabies has painted her.

3 Likes

I have to do a custom Megan for end of January.
I also have a Birdie kit I have started and had to stop to do custom christmas orders.

4 Likes

My literally very first one will be Ella by Denis Pratt. And I am going to keep her! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

My first one was Olive!! She stayed in the family lol

2 Likes

I would love to have two of her! One for a keeper. So adorable!

1 Like

I have to have her! One to keep and one to sell!

2 Likes

Harriet! Or maybe Ramsey or Robin…lol. I can’t decide!!

6 Likes

I just started working on April and she will be my first finished in 2019. I was not sure about her, but started painting yesterday and love how she is turning out.

6 Likes

Juliana Faber. Unless I finish between now and Tue. But I have had her “started” for three years now. She’ll either be #5 of 2018 or #1 of 2019.

3 Likes

I Have to get her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My April is all washed and ready to get started. I’m finsihing up another

4 Likes

Ive decided to make my little blondie Priscilla my new years baby. I will complete her on the 1st…at least thats what Im shooting for. Im hoping to finish rooting her today and glue everything. I started painting my custom Darren, he’s so cute!! a Zuri head for my first cuddle baby, and my Saskia boy who will have blonde curly hair as well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love Harriet! You should do her first;)

2 Likes

I am slow on the hair, so it could be spring before I actually finish. I tend to start babies over holiday break and not get them finished until spring break or even summer. This is my first kit by Joanna and I do like the amount of creases in the feet and hands. Enough to be realistic, but not so many that painting is tedious.

4 Likes

I’m still working on Jamie by Tina Kewy him/her should be finished in January sometime and then got to decide what kit I want to paint next

3 Likes

Changed my mind about my first baby of 2019! Poor Leo’s going into the time-out bin so I can start on Princess Adelaide. I’m gong to make her an alternative baby. I’ve got an idea for her that I can’t stop obsessing about lol. I can’t wait to get started!

10 Likes

Now I am really intrigued! I am glad Leo is in time out then :grin:! Excited to see what you come up with for her!

3 Likes

Thanks, I hope she turns out like the image in my head! The idea was somewhat inspired by the pic you posted the other day, actually!

2 Likes