Rose 2024

OhMyGoodness, she is so adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, but agree with everyone who said that her body needs to be bigger.

2 Likes

She is beautiful!

1 Like

You did a GREAT job Jenni!! Can’t believe this is a first attempt at silicone painting. She is just precious-----you are a marvel getting her all put together and everything!! Congratulations on your first Silicone!!

3 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:
I cant wait to try more

1 Like

Did you hear anything about a ROSE show next year?

2 Likes

No. Nothing was announced.

1 Like

You nailed it with skintones on this baby…she looks SO real…:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

I came down 10 minutes late fully expecting to be at the end of a long line. When I got there, everyone had already gone in. I’m so sorry the attendance wasn’t high, the lack of customers shocked me! Times have changed so much :purple_heart:

I did my best to shop shop shop, though! My luggage was so full it wouldn’t zip and it had to be marked “overweight” lol! I mostly got a lot of kits and clothes, 4 small beautiful babies, and one Kinby (which is cute but I’m going to reborn it.)

I still need to go through my pics and I’ll probably share them on FB.

4 Likes

Christine’s hair painting class was totally full! I think maybe 20 of us? I didn’t count. It was great!

3 Likes

Was the lady there that paints the very antique-y looking babies, sorry I forgot her name----something like: ApplePie Babies or something? Her babies have a Gorgeous look!! Antique like baby clothes and everything, she’s great!!

1 Like

LaDonna Briggs?

I dont think she was there.

Yep, I knew you would know her Jenni, you’re a magician!! I’m getting Old, can’t remember names!! LOL. Does she go to any of the other shows that you know of?

I’m not sure

I forgot to share my table

And my only proof that I met @Katinafleming is her table next to me… lol

I did manage a photo of her and @ellakabella at the baby shower

And some others

@joyce_angel1 , I loved your enthusiasm :heart:

5 Likes

Beautiful babies! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Your table looks great. Did you sell your turtle or snail? The baby shower is so much fun. What was the game with the balloons?

1 Like

I had no sales other than blankets and pacifiers.

It was a game where you had to fill your diaper. The hulahoop was the diaper, balloons were blown up at the tables as you ran around collecting them. You had 1 minute. Then you had to take them back to the start to be collected. They flew out as they ran. Lol
Which ever side with the most after all players went was the winner.

3 Likes

I’m sorry you didn’t get more sales. Even the baby shower doesn’t look as well attended as it was when I was there. I hope this isn’t the end of ROSE.

2 Likes

They posted on their homepage asking for help in making next year a reality. They need several roles filled.

2 Likes

Eeeekkk!

2 Likes