Rose 2024

I agree @YelenaRey especially if people already have other travel expenses.

All the booths and babies…amazing…
.everything looks so pretty!!!

I am sad for the fact that not alot of people came to see, enjoy and buy…
:disappointed:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your winning! He is amazing!

2 Likes

As much as I would have liked to see everyone again, I’m glad I didn’t waste the money to go.

2 Likes

There was a lot of vendors and the events were fun. We just need more buyers.

3 Likes

I finally made it to Rose, I had a great time and met so many wonderful people. My Anna banana and Cheeky squirrel monkeys were a hit and I got 2nd and 3rd in the Animal category. This was my first time going, I did see that there were not the crowds l had heard of but so enjoyed going,meeting and making some wonderful new friends.

18 Likes

Thanks for posting pictures. I only got one picture of my table. I’m grateful I got to know you more.

I’m feeling a better this morning. No cramping . Just queasy. I’m going into Walmart to use the potty and then driving the rest of the way home.

4 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

I took @Blissfulbabies beginners silicone class!
First time trying it.

Matted in hotel lighting

16 Likes

Good job! Did she have a full class? Marita ended up with 4 in her sculpting class? Did the other classes fill up?

2 Likes

I took Elisabetta’s advanced details class. She has some amazing air dry mediums and her air dry paints are really nice too.

3 Likes

Some were fuller. Some not.

I think we had 10.

1 Like

Looks amazing! :star_struck: Did you do just a head? I also saw one arm Infront of everybody.
Did you like to paint silicon?

1 Like

I did. The arm or leg was extra to practice on.

I like it but definitely different. Like painting with syrup, maybe? Lol

2 Likes

Painting with honey on jello!

3 Likes

I just put her on her cuddle body :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

She is darling, but I think the legs look too short??

2 Likes

Perhaps a tad. Like an inch… She is 13 inch sculpt but measuring at 12 with this body.
Also the bloomers are for a bigger doll. I dont have any preemie or micro outfits yet

1 Like

She’s adorable. I want to cuddle her.

2 Likes

I think it’s the bloomers that make her legs look too short. if you look at her from the waist down they look proportionate.

3 Likes

Judging by the size of her head, I think she could use a 14" body.

3 Likes