Real born bodies with attached stocking

Congratulations on your sale!

Thanks everyone !!! I was not expecting that and I got a lot of interest so who knows that may work out for future sales, fingers crossed.

1 Like

I think we need a video :wink:

@DancesWithDolls I know you got someā€¦ have you tried them out yet?

Oh you put everything inside the stocking polyfill and pellets? OK, Before I tied the sock I shoved polyfill inside the body. On the very bottom and along the sides. Then I tied the top of the nylon pushed it inside the body and then filled the stocking with just pellets. Until the very end, I topped it with poly.

It was challengingā€¦ That top pic where I have the stocking up to my elbow is me sticking the polyfill around the bottom and sides. I thought it was going to be a closed nylon pocket or cup inside the body to hold beads. But itā€™s open my hand went completely thru the neck to the crotch area.

Yes, I put everything inside and it worked well. Sill had a nice fill. I just rotated and adjusted poly fill and glass beads enclosed in knee high. Itā€™s a small body so worked well and sold the next day

It reminds me of how you were stuffing your body inside the nylon on your video. This body already had the nylon attached .

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna try itā€¦sounds easier. I can see how the weight of the glass beads would stretch the nylon out better. I used the poly pellets just trying to figure it out. Not too much stretch with those. I was just trying to keep the two separate.

Yes very cool idea!

Thanks for the demo. I need to try mines.

@marleeton, Iā€™m as confused as you were. This looks soā€¦bizarre.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

The body is intended to be stuffed like normal through the opening of the nylon. Make sure the nylon remains on the outside of the body while stuffing. The nylon is then tied to seal the stuffing inside. The nylon itself is not intended to be stuffed, but just to seal off the opening.

We will be posting pictures soon on how the new body is intended to be stuffed. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Emily

4 Likes

I think they got it from youā€¦lol.

??? Confusing!

1 Like

Iā€™m confused, too.

3 Likes

Lol, they did it that way last year at ROSE for the Rosebud classā€¦ I think that is where the idea comes from.

So ignore the stocking partā€¦ it opens into the body (I assume the shape of a whoopie cushion)

Put your stuffing and weight bag through the stocking into the body like normalā€¦ then tie the stocking when done.

Bare with me :wink: (and I am possibly wrong because I didnā€™t make it and donā€™t have oneā€¦ but this is what I think you do :wink: )

Here is a ROUGH idea

2 Likes

Thank you so much! That really has helped me :heart:ļø

1 Like

Sounds like what they are saying but if thatā€™s the case,I donā€™t really need them.

2 Likes