Real born bodies with attached stocking

I received the new bodies today, I didn’t try it out however they look awesome. They have a sewn in stocking in the neck area. very nice and thick. It looks like you can fill it with beads that will be contained. Not sure if would stay in the body or maybe push it up in the head?. Then the legs openings are not open. they have the plastic ties but there is fabric closing up the holes so polyfill completely stays within the body. It doesn’t push out of the legs. I’ll post pics tommorrow. oh jeeze it is tommorrow.

1 Like

I received a new body too and can’t wait to try it!

1 Like

I liked the new body. I did end up having to tuck the top of the stocking inside the head

1 Like

If you look on the ROSE website 2017 gallery you will see Denise Pratt’s Rosebud class assembling their babies. In the pictures you see that they used to use a stocking to contain everything inside before. This replaces that idea. The stocking part ties and you tuck it into the body.

1 Like

When I saw @avyona from Gilded Stork stuff a stocking and then put it in t he body, I tried it with my last two babies and I LOVE it!!! That’s how I will stuff all of my babies from now on.

2 Likes

I completely understand how doing it this way is easier when you have 20 kids that you are having to help NOT shove the stuffing through the holes. I always attach the legs first then stuff… then the arms and continue stuffing. This way lets you completely stuff it before adding any limbs

2 Likes

That’s awesome. Plus the stocking that’s inside of the new body feels much thicker .

2 Likes

I know, right?! It makes baby feel good!

1 Like

By the way, I took Ashley to work yesterday in her new body and she sold. She left with a new mommy

7 Likes

Awesome, congrats!

1 Like

Congrats on your sale!

1 Like

Would love to see this body!! Will you post pics of it for us?

Are these front loading?

Ok don’t laugh at me–oh go ahead…i’m experimenting.I’m sure there’s a logical way and this isn’t it. I’m running on empty here. I didn’tlook at @jlesser suggestion. I do things backwards. image
I stuffed polyfill down in the bottom then pushed it along the sides for the center pocket in the pic on top.

I tied off top then shoved it inside. I tried to rearrange the polyfill again, poured pellets inside, shook it and rearranged it as i went, then topped with some polyfill. Poor lil Joseph is thinking after all of that he’s on the wrong body and not finished.
I didn’t realize that you could stick your hand all the way inside the entire body. It was a little challenging to say the least. So I’m thinking fill the body normal way knot close to the neck fill and shove the stocking in the head. IDK. Does this look right? I hear youse laughing! i feel like a dunce.:confused::confounded::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I dont have one to look at but… if I did I would roll the nylon part up like a sock to work around it better, then fill the inside of the body like normal. Then tie the stocking just to hold the stuff inside. I would then push the knot down enough it would not effect the neck flange and plug area once attached with the cable tie.

1 Like

@jlesser Yes, followed you about the rolling it, it’s pretty tight. Fill body as normal. Tie stocking, are you filling the stocking with pellets?

I don’t know :wink:

I assume the nylon attaches at the neck part then the rest is wider?

:confused: I am confused as to how you get your poly fill in the body around the stocking?

1 Like

That’s what I did, lol. Worked out great . I started with Polly fil, then added some glass beads inside a knee high, adjusted as I went , a small bag of glass beads at top with light poly fil. Tied and stuffed the top of stocking in the neck area of head because you can’t shove in body . It was a little strange but works.

The poly fil goes inside the stocking. All of the materials are placed inside the long stocking that lines the body.