Have you seen the new cloth body

I ordered this the other day. It was listed under the specials. It’s a new type of body. It fits bean n 2 other kits. If you look up bean doll kit, it shows the body n gives you details about the body,

5 Likes

I have just recently seen and heard about it. I definitely want to check it out and will have a need to soon.

1 Like

There are a few posts about it

2 Likes

Yup bought 2 while they were on sale incase I need them down the road and they cost more, right? LOL

4 Likes

I bought 4 of them on sale

2 Likes

Interesting concept, but I’m not getting how you would put poly fill around it. Let me know how they work.

1 Like

I may be wrong but I think this body is designed so that the poly-fil and bag of glass bead all goes inside the built in liner.

That’s what I thought too. then tie the stocking closed?

That’s what I am thinking.Actually an awesome idea.

1 Like

The liner looks much narrower than the body to me.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

The body is intended to be stuffed like normal through the opening of the nylon. Make sure the nylon remains on the outside of the body while stuffing. The nylon is then tied to seal the stuffing inside. The nylon itself is not intended to be stuffed, but just to seal off the opening.

We will be posting pictures soon on how the new body is intended to be stuffed. :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Emily

5 Likes