Please Help Me Pick!...UPDATE! "Jackie's Beanstalk Babies" is the name of my new nursery! Thank you everyone for all your help!

I think you’re right! Thank you for your help!! Much appreciated!! :heart_eyes:

Jackies Beanstalk Babies?

5 Likes

There is a Twisted Beanstalk… not sure if that matters.

2 Likes

Lullabies and Fireflies Nursery

1 Like

I think no matter what name you choose it will be similar to another. So just make sure the one you choose is not similar to one with bad associations. :wink: I like all of those you listed. Mother goose on the loose is cute and so is Lullabies and fireflies.

I really like Jackie’s Beanstalk babies It would not likely get mixed up with twisted beanstalk since it would have your name in it.

2 Likes

Lullabies and fireflies is adorable but kinda hard to say. One two buckle my shoe gets my vote

2 Likes

OMG Shera… Beanstalk Nursery was on my list this morning but I took it off… :grinning: Great minds think alike!!!

1 Like

I want to thank everyone who has helped me with the nursery name. I’ve narrowed it down to 2…Mother Goose on the Loose or Jackie’s Beanstalk Babies. Please continue to give me your opinions on either of these 2 or if you have another name that might be appropriate!! I welcome all the correspondence and suggestions!! I’ll decide on a name at some point tomorrow. Once I have a name how do I go about setting up my nursery and getting a logo and website? Who do I register my nursery name with? Thank you again sooooo much!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love Mother Goose on the Loose Nursery. So sweet idea.

2 Likes

Bedtimes and Nursery Rhymes. So cute!

2 Likes

Mother Goose on the Loose Nursery

2 Likes

I thought if you wanted your name in there Jackies Beanstalk Babies was one way. I don’t think it matters wiht the Twisted Bean Stalk some one on this site used most of my nursery name i think Jean is Reborn Baby Boutique and I had for many years Barfefeet Baby Boutique, they are similar but not the same. So I really don’t think that is a problem, my opinion.

2 Likes

Lullabies and fireflies!

1 Like

That’s it!!! Thank you Shera!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Perfect…Love it…It is perfect…Very cute, easy to remember and has your name in it so can’t easily be copied!..

4 Likes

I love it!!

2 Likes

Thanks Starr!! Shera mentioned the name and I loved it. For some reason I had thought of the same name the other day but didn’t put it on my list. When I read Shera’s suggestion I thought “That’s it!!”

Do you have any suggestions on how to start setting up my nursery as “Jackie’s Beanstalk Babies”. I’m completely in the dark even knowing where to begin! Do I register the nursery name anywhere and how do I find a template and logo? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :heart_eyes: :baby:

1 Like

Awww thank you Amy!! I’m so excited!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Fantastic! I’m pleased you settled on one you really like xx

1 Like

That’s perfect!

1 Like