Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

I did as well.

1 Like

I hope you feel better quickly Izzy. Being sick stinks. Take care of yourself first. Swap can wait.

2 Likes

Feel better soon sweet Izzy!

2 Likes

Get well soon @izzy It sucks to be sick!

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon Izzy :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Aw, thank you so much everyone! :blush:

I’m sorry you are not feeling well Izzy. I hope you get better soon!

1 Like

I’ll add my get wells to the others…so sorry that you are not well…Hope you’re up and about again soon… :smile:

2 Likes

Approximately how much does it cost to ship the completed babies at the end of the swaps?

1 Like

It depends. I ship within the US priority mail with tracking, signature confirmation and insurance and it usually costs between $13 to $24. I’m in IL and usually when a doll goes to CA, it costs the most for me.

2 Likes

If you were to have to be shipping international, from Oz to the USA usually cost me about $100 - $120 for shipping…not sure what it would cost coming for the USA to UK or Australia but Nikkiroc would know as she posted to UK for the Christmas Baby Swap…

2 Likes

Westernstarr: If you were to have to be shipping international, from Oz to the USA usually cost me about $100 - $120 for shipping…not sure what it would cost coming for the USA to UK or Australia but Nikkiroc would know as she posted to UK for the Christmas Baby Swap

@Nikkiroc can you give any help on shipping costs???

2 Likes

To ship a baby from the US to the Uk it is between $70.00 - $100.00 depending on the weight and box used.

5 Likes

how many have signed up?

1 Like

Debating signing up but first would have to remember so much stuff…like when I first started, counting on fingers and toes and puppy toes to remember how many I have made, then dividing number done because most were air dry and only about ten were genesis, taking photos of kase to show my work…never ending list of things just to sign up!

4 Likes

I haven’t yet, but I’m going to. I need to take pictures to submit first
@AmandasBabies, you signed up already right?

@djjessie228 LOL …like we’re competing for the reborn gold cup.

3 Likes

Yes I have already signed up :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL! Yep, and I don’t care if I get placed in any spot. I just want to play with my friends this time! Seriously, you would think I could at least guess how many dolls within a certain limit…guess that is what photobucket is for. Going there now and to gallery to jog my memory.

3 Likes

Just do a best guess,I think the wanting to know how many has to do more for the members like myself who have not done many.They want to make sure if you have made 40 babies and your a pro you don’t get stuck with one of my babies haha.

2 Likes

No need to worry about that, there are plenty of different levels. Haven’t tallied them up yet, but will soon.

4 Likes