Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

Yay! Join the party! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sigh… Dang… I might just have to do this one too. GRRRRRR!! Hard to resist since it is a baldy swap.

10 Likes

If you sign up for the realborn category are you going to be paired with someone in realborn since you said that you would choose where you go by experience. ( I hope that makes sense) realborn or regular?

2 Likes

The regular and the realborn are basically two different swaps so if you choose realborn you will be paired with someone who also chose realborn and matches your skill level as close as possible. If you choose realborn you won’t get a partner who chose regular and vice versa. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks Izzy. I have to think about this awhile! With just completing the Christmas swap ( that was so much fun) not sure if I can swing another one right now. :thinking::thought_balloon:

3 Likes

I think I’m going to sign up. Right now I’m waiting for Charlotte to be stocked. She is tops on my wish list. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Ok I signed up… Can’t wait to see who I get this time.

7 Likes

I am really thinking about joining this one, not sure yet.

4 Likes

@izzy I was so tempted to say all babies (but Blissfulbabies) will be bald. :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:just kidding!!

5 Likes

Just do it!! Haha sounds like this one may be bigger then the Christmas one.

3 Likes

Our top 5 can not include babies that are out of stock correct? @izzy

2 Likes

Were you able to track her down Carrie-Anne? Hopefully she shows up soon… :worried:

2 Likes

I know Izzy will have to answer this one for the ‘official answer’ but I think as long as some of your choices are in stock, you should be fine…We never know that all our choices will be in stock ever anyway as they could sell out of any one of them between now and the 16th so I think that is one of the purposes of listing 5 choices…that way at least 1 or 2 that you want are likely to be in stock at any one time…(We know that if we pick one of the new ones, it may not be there by the time the kit has to be purchased but it is a chance you are willing to take if it is one of the ones you want…lol - just don’t pick all the kits that are not in stock or you may not get a baby at all because none of your choices were available…heehee :smile:)

5 Likes

I mean, people have put down kits that BB said are going to be released this month and I don’t have a problem with that. You’ll have a smaller chance of getting that kit but just make the majority in stock kits.

3 Likes

I picked all 5 in stock because I didn’t know when the new babies would be stocked. But I would much rather have one of the new babies :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Are Gabriel and Candy new kits I don’t remember seeing them before?

1 Like

They’ve been out for awhile. :wink:

3 Likes

That is good news if it left. I was thinking it was still there and not moving. Lol. Thank you nimlet for checking on it.

3 Likes

No worries, I am sure it will get here. When I called on my end they told me it was still in customs and that it should of been here by now and that there needs to be an inquiry investigation on the sender. So I am glad they said it has left and still on its way. Thank you again.

3 Likes

I can try to pair you with someone who has that kit on their wish list but no promises lol! :wink:

3 Likes