Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

Me, too…can’t wait! :smile:

5 Likes

It’s official! I’m in!! :smiley:

7 Likes

How many Entries do you have already?

2 Likes

13, with several more people who’ve said they’re going to sign up soon. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ok I’m in the swap!

7 Likes

I have so much to do, But I am thinking about doing this swap, since the baby is to be bald I might can swing a darling :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m going to do it. I just need to get the info together. It’s about time I got back to reborning. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Toooooo True Michele…It will be lovely to see you back again and see some of your babies… :smile:

Because this one doesn’t have to be rooted or painted hair and is just a little baldy…it will be one that I think ladies won’t feel as much pressure to be able to get finished… :smile:

9 Likes

I am going to join in on this one for the realborn swap. I will get my info together for Izzy

6 Likes

Is it okay to go faster than the WIP deadlines?

5 Likes

Yup! The deadlines are the latest date I can accept, unless you contact me due to an emergency. The only thing I would hold back on is shipping, wouldn’t want the box to get there too early lol.

6 Likes

Ok since I seen there are a few newbies I am going to join also.I sent in my info Izzy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey Izzy, how many signups do you have for each swap? (realborns and regulars)

2 Likes

Here’s the number of people in each swap right now. But these aren’t the numbers for how many people have signed up overall, quite a few have offered to either ship domestically or internationally, and others have offered to be in either the realborn swap or the regular, so I put those peoples’ names down multiple times. Doesn’t mean they’ll be reborning 2 babies, just means I haven’t decided which swap they’ll be in yet. :slight_smile:

US REALBORN - 6
US REGULAR - 13
INTERNATIONAL REALBORN - 5
INTERNATIONAL REGULAR - 5

6 Likes

Im watching the deadline :grin: and will decide nearer the time , its a very exciting swap indeed. My only concern is …that someone may sign up with no intention of sending? Sorry to be a party pooper lol. What would happen in those circumstances? Im working on a marissa may sam kit at the moment :grin: do we need to start a complete NEW kit at time partners are assigned? Or will it be ok to continue to complete one …already started? Im still practising hair rooting so bald baby swap is very tempting :grin:

4 Likes

A UK swap would be awesome too :grin::wink:

2 Likes

Anyone who has had negative transactions or swaps in the past isn’t allowed to join this swap to hopefully eliminate any mishaps. But just in case, I have several ladies who have volunteered to make backup babies if something goes wrong.

You will be assigned a partner and that partner will have made a list of 5 kits they would like. You have to pick one of the five kits and paint it for them. So this would have to be a completely new baby you’re making just for the swap.

8 Likes

Thankyou @izzy , sounds fab. :grin: will keep watching eithor way :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, it is. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup. All babies in this swap are bald. :wink:

4 Likes