Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

I have a dog and smoke but the dog does not go into my work room which is a spare room off the garage and we only smoke outside of the house.So I don’t mind receiving a pet friendly baby.

1 Like

I was thinking about that too. I’m HIGHLY allergic to cats, but I buy stuff from all over the place online and cats are pretty darn popular, so I’d imagine that tons of the stuff I buy comes from kitty homes and I’ve never had a problem. So i imagine as long as the pets aren’t snuggling up with the babies, any coming from a pet home should be fine…right?

2 Likes

I said only BB this time because we are using BB’s forum, after all. Might as well do them a courtesy and give them some business. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@blissfulbabies ALL babies made in this swap must be bald. If you wish to add hair to the baby you receive after the swap is over, that’s your choice. But I’m trying to include people who can’t paint or root hair and give everyone with tight schedules more time.

3 Likes

I’ll keep that into consideration, most people signing up so far have pets themselves so I think you’ll be fine.

1 Like

@AmandasBabies, same here. I have a poodle dog and a huge giant bird that both free roam my house. They come into my craft room, but they don’t get on stuff. And there’s no smoking inside of the house at all.

2 Likes

If that’s the case I would consider your nursery smoke free (but won’t pair you with people who have medical issues related to smoke just in case), but not pet free. You’ll be fine because most people here have pets anyways, there’s bound to be a partner for you.

1 Like

I might be down, when and if there is a contest with BB’s Realborns!

3 Likes

There are 2 swaps: one with regular kits and one with Realborns. I’m keeping them seperate. If you go and reread the rules carefully you’ll be able to see where I put that and if you decide you can join, go ahead and sign up for the Realborn one! It’ll be fun. :wink:

7 Likes

I just signed up ~ I’m super excited!

Thank you, @izzy!

6 Likes

I’ll leave mine bald…I promise.

4 Likes

Hahaha thanks! I didn’t mean to sound all stuck up or harsh lol. Just came back from a stressful all day trip to Chicago so I was a little winded. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll re-read again. I only see that it says if there is enough interest.

2 Likes

Oh, my bad! Sorry if that confused you. Well there is enough interest lol so I’ll take that part down. :wink:

5 Likes

Ok awesome! Still thinking about it. I have a lot of lil monsters to work on, so, as soon as I get it figured out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Izzy,
I can already tell you are an organizer. :slight_smile:
I’m thining about joining in this swap, even though I’m already signed up for a Mother’s Day swap. :smiley:
Baldies take much less time and stress! Have some questions.

What kits are considered “Renditions”? I believe the fairies were, but that is no longer in the description. If it is the fairies, they are comparable pricewise to the regular kits.

I also wondered, do the photos need to be of the same baby? I know that may be a strange one. :smiley: I have random pictures of different parts.

3 Likes

Renditions would be the fairies. And I don’t care if it’s the same baby or different ones, I left it open because I thought maybe some people wouldn’t have all three pics of the same doll. As long as it’s fairly recent work (use your best judgement for this :wink: ) you should be fine.

5 Likes

Good job so far Izzy. Bumping the post back up in case others haven’t seen it.
Still contemplating joining myself cause of being so new to it.

5 Likes

New or old, it looks like a lot of FUN ~ don’t be afraid to sign up!

4 Likes

I can hardly wait to see who I’m matched up with!

7 Likes