Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

I will make sure to make a post letting everyone know when she’s available!

2 Likes

It’s snowing and very cold here. I need an excuse to get off my butt and go outside to my workshop and paint any word on the swap partners yet?

1 Like

I’m halfway through the swap partners. Last half will get their info this morning.

4 Likes

I want an Izzybaby too

2 Likes

Izzy that is a perfect match! Don’t sell yourself short sweetie. You are as good as most of the well known sculptors and better than many of them. As soon as your sculpts are seen by the right people the sky will be the limit for you! Your work is amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart: I’m working on improving every day. :blush:

1 Like

Oh thank you so much! You guys are such a confidence booster. :blush:

1 Like

You’re entitled to a healthy dose of confidence. Your work is really, really good. I want one, too. Any chance they could be sold here before they go on the open market? Or can we at least have first crack at it?

1 Like

I mean I can ask but I’m not sure. I’m writing down everyone who expressed interest though so when the ordering list opens I can tag all of you. Maybe I ought to start a new thread lol. Totally hijacked my own topic!

7 Likes

That’s what I was thinking @jeanhai and totally @izzy😝

If a only a limited number can be made a lot of them will sell here before they’re even produced.

1 Like

haha true but I’ll have to talk to Kimberly about that. I’m really nervous about getting all of your hopes up so early. What if I squish her? What if she cracks? What if Kimberly can’t produce her for some unforeseen circumstances? What if the mold breaks? Yada yada yada…:joy: I would just hate to promise you all something and not be able to live up to it. Which is why I’m being so hesitant. :wink:

3 Likes

Okay, don’t fret. Just keep sculpting. We’ll wait. We wouldn’t want to take the fun out of it for you.

2 Likes

Thanks, Jean!

1 Like

Isn’t Jean the BEST? I love you to pieces @jeanhai :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Here’s the notification list for this baby if you want in!

5 Likes

I hope you are getting a big cut of the dough!!! Is there any time frame? I want to make sure my dollars are ready! I know she will sell out lightning fast! :zap:️:zap:️:zap:️:zap:️:boom:

Too early for a time frame. Who knows how long it will take me to sculpt the rest of her. :grimacing: I’ll update as soon as I can! :heart:

1 Like

No rush!!! This is so exciting!!! Is your dad super proud of you???

He is, actually! It’s super funny cause he hated this hobby til I sold my first OOAK and then he goes ‘make more!’ Haha so he loves that I’m sculpting but is too scared to look at them. I have to turn my sculpts facing the other way when he’s around so it doesn’t creep him out. :joy:

5 Likes