Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

Lolololololol I think a lot of the guys in our lives should form a reborn group to work on their fears and phobias. Lolol I’m glad he is being supportive!!!:heart:

6 Likes

I love your way of thinking, Nikki lol :joy:

3 Likes

So…today’s the day?

2 Likes

Yes, it is. I can’t wait!

1 Like

Yes! I’m halfway through sending out the info. My dad just got mad though because I wasn’t finishing up this chinese essay I had to write him so I gotta finish that and it’s back to sorting lol!

5 Likes

Hopefully BB sales change by the time I get to order. LOL, or I may wait a day or 2 after finding out which kits and see if one I want comes on! lol

2 Likes

Yay! Will be watching and waiting.

I think we have until the end of the month. I’m waiting to see if any of the new ones that are supposed to be stocked get stocked…well assuming my partner wants one of them :wink:

3 Likes

Yup Jan. 30th is the latest you need to have proof of supplies in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Everyone should have their partners now! Let me know if the info you got seems off or if I missed you for some reason.

10 Likes

Thanks Izzy for all the hard work…We know you had a lot of specifications to have to work through to match people as best as you could depending on so many different factors…I think you have done wonderful and , for one, am very happy with my partner :smile:

10 Likes

Thank you, Starr! :heart:

Ditto! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I agree! You have done an amazing job so far!!!

8 Likes

Aw, thank you so much ladies!

2 Likes

Izzy you are a wonder woman in the making! Thanks so much for all the hard work you’ve already done on this swap, and for all that is to come too! I too am very happy with the person you matched me with and it’s fun to get to know someone else from the forum a little better! Thanks again!

6 Likes

Izzy, of course I want one of your Izzy babies. Can you tell me if they will be a kit or a completed baby? If they are a kit, will they be silicone and will they be a full body or just limbs? AND, if they are a kit-----we will all have to learn to paint silicone and buy silicone supplies!!! Yikes!!!

2 Likes

She’ll be a mini full body silicone. I’m thinking there will definitely be completed babies, thinking about selling some kits too for those silicone painters out there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That will be great cause I DON’T want to get into silicone painting!!! But I would want a completed baby.

2 Likes

Thanks @izzy. Great match. Can’t wait to start.

2 Likes