Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

I’m not sure. Fifty if we’re lucky?

1 Like

I want one. You should sell them by artist invitation only😄

1 Like

Hahahaha! Kimberly will be the one selling them but I’ll post a link as soon as I can…provided the sculpt bakes well! Fingers crossed!

4 Likes

Here is proof I’m not meant to be a portrait artist lol! Definitely no Bonnie Brown. The nose is off, the eyes are off, the mouth is off…oh well! This sculpt is a totally new baby. :laughing:

@wispywillowrebo if I had to guess based on her other babies I would say $125-155. But it could be more or less. It’s much too early to say now lol.

6 Likes

Hope it does I would love one of your babies too.

1 Like

Would love to purchase when her when you begin accepting orders.

2 Likes

Girl you really need to give yourself more credit. That baby is spot on for being hand sculpted. You couldn’t get any closer without the use of 3-D rendering. I was on the site of a very well known sculptor who is apparently known for her portrait dolls. She has this big ol photo on there of a portrait baby and the real baby, and they look nothing alike. Other than the obvious that both the doll and the person are Asian, there’s no way anyone would ever guess that the doll was created in the baby’s image, and her dolls sell for a small fortune.

You’ve got some serious skills little lady!

6 Likes

Maybe you should consider doing pre orders. It would help pay for the casting and you’d have an idea how many to make.

1 Like

It’s not up to me cause Kimberly is selling them. And that’s way too risky right now lol. :wink: The sculpt could crack, or maybe I won’t even finish it for some reason. The mold might have issues too…

Silicone molds can only take so many pours before they start to break down. I think fifty is the most you can make safely, but maybe I’m wrong. I’ll ask how many she can make when we get there. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ooooh boy…

1 Like

Fantastic opportunity! I hope it all works out smoothly. Your baby is very cute.

2 Likes

I can NOT WAIT to have an Izzy baby!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

5 Likes

I would love to have one of your babies!!! Seriously let me know if you sell any :grin:

2 Likes

Gorgeous work Izzy, I know you are going to be a household name for collectors and reborn artist alike…It is just a short matter of time! :smile:

4 Likes

We will all hope all goes great because we all would. Love to be the first ones with one of your babies. Great work we all support your success.

3 Likes

Thank you so much everyone! :heart:

2 Likes

Oh but I WUV that cute little face Izzy. I think you did a great job! Look at that little mouth! Adorable. :heart:

2 Likes

What a sweet face!! You are doing a great job, Izzy. I can’t wait to see her finished. I definitely want one!! I mean a sili-baby of your sweet sculpt!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Madison and @specialmoments!

ME TOO!!! This is will number ONE on my super long list!!!

2 Likes