Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

Thank you @Kate and @BlissfulBabies!

1 Like

@Izzy will you be selling her?

As long as everything goes well (no cracks, etc.), she will probably be poured into silicone by Kimberly at KimbryDolls. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That is soooooooo AWESOME!!!

1 Like

Thanks, Nikki! I’m excited cause I’ve loved Kimberly’s work for forever!

1 Like

beautiful, I want one! Just love those special babies.

3 Likes

I thought this was the original post? So what’s the name of the other post so I look it up to see who my partner is…I realize it may be awhile before they post but wanted to know where to look cause I thought this was the original

I meant like the first post on this thread, if that makes sense. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you think we will have partners by tonite? If not I know not to check every 5 minutes. Lol

I’ll try to by tonight, but it’ll be later in the day if not tomorrow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dang it, I missed sign ups :frowning:

She is adorable Izzy!! I don’t necessarily think she looks like a Downs Syndrome though, I think she is a really cute little girl whatever you want her to be. Beautiful work. Can’t wait to see the rest of her.

1 Like

Thanks, Lynn! She looks a little more downs in person, though the pic that I loosely based her off doesn’t look blatantly downs either lol.

Well I think she’s adorable!!

1 Like

That is the pic I sculpted her from lol! It’s not exact cause I really just can’t do portrait sculpts. :flushed:

5 Likes

I need one of her Izzy!

1 Like

She’s cute! I love the tongue on her, too.

1 Like

I’m starting to get some partner info out tonight…may not finish it til the morning so please be patient. Just a heads up that it won’t be long! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is one gorgeous baby!

That baby is too cute for words, Izzy! Any idea how many you’ll make?