Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

Yeah, we’re just teasing you because we love you. Hope you’re feeling the love. :heart:

6 Likes

Impatiently waiting…need to know…need to know… :anguished: :weary:…LOL

2 Likes

Right there with you Bette. I’m just about ready to have myself committed. Can’t do that because they’d never let me work on babies.

2 Likes

Hahahaha! You are so funny Melanie…at least we know you are excited to be doing this swap…Just think, you would be going nuts if you lived over here in OZ…it is already the 18th here…lolololol

6 Likes

Izzy, you’re going to be a successful, famous sculptor. What do you need school for anyway? I’m a successful, happy adult and I’ve never heard of rational expressions. Seriously.

6 Likes

Dang I have missed a great conversation lol. My
Battery was low on my phone but another lady out here let me borrow her charging stick lol. So I am up to 58% now! And almost time to pack up and head home so I can plug it up in the truck once it gets here to load up lol

4 Likes

Hoping BB will change up the sale kits before I order once I know my partner’s choices! That way I can grab another kit as well. :slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

Has anyone received their partners name yet? I thought maybe they’d start coming little by little… I know that’s a huge job and may take a while.

Misty

2 Likes

No I don’t think so. She said in the first post she might not get them out until tomorrow.

January 18th has always been the day we should receive the name/kit list of our partner. Anything before that would just be Izzy being nice and getting it done sooner. For now she is getting her homework done. :smile:

3 Likes

I’m starting now! I’ve had a nice day of homework and sculpting, now I can work on the swap. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Homework definitely needs to come first! Then playtime. Good girl Izzy. :wink:

How did the sculpting go? What did you work on?

Isn’t half the fun the anticipation? I always think so…

Misty

3 Likes

Here is what I worked on…a little downs girl. If everything goes well this little 8" baby will be a full body silicone. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

looks amazing so far, Izzy!

1 Like

Yahoo!! I’m excited to know what my partners wish list is. I have no baby in the works right now and I’m ready to get started. :heart_eyes::art::baby:t2:

4 Likes

She’s precious Izzy! I’m definitely interested in one from your edition. I collect minis and I have a soft spot for special needs children. :heart:
I’ll be watching for her!

Misty

2 Likes

I love her already Izzy!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:kiss:

1 Like

Thanks so much ladies!

1 Like

Oh I love her!!!

1 Like

Love that little tongue. She’s going to be a real beauty.

2 Likes