Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

Ironically I just watched a box opening on youtube where the babies legs were folded ALL the way up… first time I have seen that. I would be scared it would end up damaged.

2 Likes

Haha I’m fine with it. Patience has never been my strong suit either. :grin:

2 Likes

I have been trying to stay busy today so that I didn’t go crazy waiting for my partner to be revealed. I am so excited to get this started!

3 Likes

It’s almost 10:00 am here do we know our partners?

1 Like

Patience. Izzy’s a teenager. Let her wake up! lol

4 Likes

The very latest they’ll be announced is the 18th if you look on the original post. I’m gonna try to get everyone paired up today but we had some last minute signups and I gotta rearrange some stuff. I know you ladies are gonna kill me for saying that but I think my dad would kill me faster if I didn’t finish up my homework so it might be a bit longer til partners are annouced lol.

7 Likes

Izzy, this school thing is getting in the way of our swap. Can’t you do something about that? LOL

6 Likes

I mean I could always drop out…no homework! :joy:

4 Likes

We’re adults. We can wait another day or two. :frowning:

4 Likes

That’s hysterical! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

You are already smarter then most adults that graduated anyways. Lol.

6 Likes

Amanda has a point! No more school for you!! LOL!!! :joy:

2 Likes

Aw haha thank you ladies! Hmm, I’ve gotta think this whole school thing through more. Maybe I can live a successful life without knowing how to divide rational expressions…

6 Likes

I think that’s entirely possible! I use basic algebra in daily life, some geometry, but that’s about it for math. It is good to flex the brain but that might break mine at this stage. :fearful:

1 Like

Math is not my favorite thing. But it is my dad’s who is a math professor so it kinda doesn’t work out lol.

5 Likes

Geez guys, I barely remember how to ADD!!! I figure all I really need to know is how to count my money so I know I got the right change!!! And to know I have enough money to buy another kit!!

9 Likes

If you keep up with your sculpting, you can make “rational expressions” - on your babies faces…or any kind of expression you want…lolololol (Seriously, I use to be a Retail manager and I could have sworn they had stopped teaching simple addition and subtraction - much less rational expressions algebra, geometry, tri, etc - when they came out with calculators judging how many of my cashiers couldn’t even count change unless the register told them how much…) You are a very smart young lady and a breath of fresh air…swaps can wait. :smile:

8 Likes

I agree, Starr! They don’t even understand the process of counting the change back to the customer; they just plop it in their hand and say “here’s your change”.

4 Likes

Poor @izzy please forgive us all.

3 Likes

Lol it’s all good! :laughing:

1 Like