Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

You’re funny, Angel! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yes!!! And more is better.

1 Like

Well me personally, I like to be a rebel and drink water.

10 Likes

Izzy, we’re a BAD influence on you! I drink a lot of water, too, though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did too, until I met my first good bottle of wine. It was all uphill from there!:+1:t2::wine_glass::champagne::heart:️:heart_eyes::grinning:

4 Likes

Oh yes, but water is totally better! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

If you think you ladies are a bad influence you ought to take a trip down memory lane to high school lol! I’ve pretty much seen it all. :joy:

5 Likes

I haven’t drank in forever— which dwindles down to I think 5 years… maybe 4… lol

But when I do drink I choose hard alcohol… and I am a bad “kid” and hate water… LOL. Orange soda pop and coffee… :confused:

3 Likes

As a matter of fact, I dont really even like wine. Bring on the h2o is what I ALWAYS say!

I drink water all day every day.If I am in the mood for a drink drink I choose Tequila Sunrise there is always a 5th in my freezer lol.

2 Likes

Oh and I drink milk with meals… hahaha. Such a bad a$$… bwahahaha! Darn motherhood… :stuck_out_tongue: lol

2 Likes

Honestly Izzy, I didn’t drink when I was in high school. My parents were very strict and I was afraid they would kill me or send me to boarding school. But you are right… High school was crazy for most!!! I guess that’s why I appreciate wine like I do, I waited forever to be able to drink it! :wine_glass:

2 Likes

I mean I’m no health crusader, I’m just a weird kid I guess! Soda fizz hurts my tongue and coffee tastes bitter to me. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My hubby bough the ingredients for Long Island Iced Tea - Yummmm! I can only drink one and I know this. But…one night I think I had three and got sick as a dog. My stomach cringes when I even think about drinking one now.

3 Likes

My kids hate soda too cause the fizz. LOL :heart:

2 Likes

I drank soda as a teen. It was my savior with my first pregnancy. With my second pregnancy, my body gave up soda overnight and I never regained the desire. It burns my throat like acid so I don’t even miss it.

I recently started drinking coffee. My mom was in the hospital on Christmas Eve and that was all I had on Christmas until we got home in the late afternoon.

2 Likes

Yes… I am a Starbucks addict also. :coffee:️:coffee:️:coffee:️

1 Like

I could live on milk and lemonade (not together lol). I make my lemonade with raw sugar infused with lavender or lavender agave syrup (when I can get it at the farmer’s market) and it’s to die for.

2 Likes

I gave up milk years ago but I love homemade lemonade from fresh lemons. I don’t even add any sweetener anymore.

1 Like

I need to find that!!