Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

I’m so indecisive y’all! I edited my kit choices 4 times!

Am I the only one who changed their mind?

Soon we will see which kits we can choose to paint. :smile:

Izzy, your doing an amazing job!

Misty

8 Likes

Do we have till midnight tonight to sign up…Lol what is the count do far. I am looking at sculpts.

1 Like

Midnight my time (don’t know the exact abbreviation lol look at the first post). But five hours left to sign up. :wink:

3 Likes

:smiley: LOL!

1 Like

I’m busy drinking and can’t type. LOL!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Ya know if I didn’t know all of y’all and was a newbie strolling through the post reading from beginning to end I’d think I was reading a bunch of impatient drunk doll makers waaaaahhaaaaaaa y’all crack me up lmao but love u all :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:wink::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Lmaolmaolmaolmao! That sounds about right!!!

5 Likes

The waaahaaaaa was a spooky laugh BTW lol

4 Likes

I knew it!!!

2 Likes

I hope that by the next one you guys do I will be able to participate :slight_smile: sounds like fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok Amy I think you should seriously open a rooting service and we can live happily ever after :grinning:

4 Likes

(Meaning umm u and me happily ever after ) :wink:

1 Like

I have never done a bald baby either!

I’m signed up.

5 Likes

Am I the only beer drinker here? I can’t believe all you sissies…I guess I’m rough from living in the desert!

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

@maitreasuredbabies I did get yours. Did I not like your message? I was replying to all of them but got so many at once I just tried to like them all. I probably missed a few.

1 Like

I got yours!

Nope! That’s usually my choice because it’s cheaper and you get more. Hehehe!!

1 Like

Guess I should have stated what I meant by same here.I was trying to respond to Mai saying she varnished the whole head even if she was going to root it.

1 Like