Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

I am excited to know which kit I have to order for my partner!!! I have needed to order from bb for so long… And now I will have a reason that it MUST be done!!! :+1:t2::+1:t2::grinning::tada:

4 Likes

I agree about your hair painting being great but I’m still surprised you’ve never done a bald baby. :slight_smile: one of my real babies was bald, but the rest of them had a fair amount of hair. I wish I could paint hair like you do. I’d never root again. :smiley:

2 Likes

My first reborn had a head full of light blonde hair. I WILL root if I HAVE to, but I don’t enjoy it at all. I only started painting a few years ago. Before then, I rooted them all. I’m happy to share or help anyway I can with hair painting. Do you have a smart phone with FaceTime? I’d be happy to let you watch next time I paint a head. If you don’t mind little ones being loud and peeking in :wink:

Misty

7 Likes

That’s super generous of you, Misty!

1 Like

So excited!!!

1 Like

That’s so awesome Misty!!!

1 Like

That would be so awesome! Now that I know how close you are, maybe we can do that in person sometime.

3 Likes

I’d love that!

Misty

3 Likes

I’m making lemon wine right now! Fun times in the wine room!!

2 Likes

You have a wine room???:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

Yep! Me and my cousins make and bottle wine…just about 4 and a half hours from you Nikki. You’re welcome to come visit for a day of wine fun LOL!

1 Like

@moonbeam
OOh…whats lemon wine, I’ve never heard of that? Then again I don’t drink wine, so there may be a lot of things I’ve never heard of lol. Sounds really interesting though.

1 Like

We are making wine from lemon juice. We have never done it before, but my lemon tree made a bumper crop this year and I didn’t want it to go to waste. We usually make wine from grapes, but we have done apple, pear, peach, plum, blackberry, and prickly pear on the past. It’s just a hobby we enjoy. I don’t actually drink the finished product, though. I’m not a wine person either!

3 Likes

@izzy paleeezzzz tell me whom I’m partnered with!!

13 Likes

I want to come over!!! I will drink all the wine!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ where are you???

2 Likes

Tomorrow. :wink:

3 Likes

Lololololololol I have been praying for Izzy to keep her strength and sanity for 2 weeks now! :speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::monkey_face:

4 Likes

Lol @Nikkiroc and @maitreasuredbabies! Nikki, the prayers must’ve worked cause I feel pretty sane so far. Thankfully, there is a screen between us all so I haven’t been trampled to death by anxiously awaiting artists hahaha! Totally kidding there. :wink:

7 Likes

me too, isn’t is the 17th somewhere?

2 Likes

So funny, Melanie!!!

3 Likes