Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

Glad you are feeling better @DDDolly. Hope you will join in the fun.

2 Likes

The deadline is tomorrow. Rules you need to send in 3 pictures one close up of face,hands or feet and then one picture of whole baby if I remember correctly. Then you need to send in your top 5 babies you would like to receive :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If there is an uneven number, she can always do a group of three. That would be easier.

4 Likes

Yes, I am planning to do one group of three if it’s uneven. But, I would still let the group of three know who’s making their baby for them that way it’s fair.

5 Likes

Deadline is 16th. :wink:

2 Likes

If you’d like to join look at the first post of this thread. All the rules are there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me to I would rather have the surprise at the end.

3 Likes

I just signed up, too!
I’m super excited!!

Misty

5 Likes

The way my brain works it’s just easier for me to pair people by skill level and keep track of them this way. Some people will like it and some people won’t, I gues. :wink: The baby itself will still be a complete surprise though (honor code you don’t contact your partner requesting pics or details or anything beforehand lol). :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Finally sent my signup info…I’m In and very excited about getting started :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is my first swap so however it’s done is fine with me.

3 Likes

What sizes of boxes works well for shipping the babies?

I haven’t shipped any yet seems how I started with making them for my 5 kids first… lol

1 Like

Like this one?
https://store.usps.com/store/browse/uspsProductDetailMultiSkuDropDown.jsp?categoryNavIds=shipping-supplies%3Aflat-rate-shipping&categoryNav=false&navAction=push&navCount=0&atg.multisite.remap=false&categoryId=flat-rate-shipping&productId=P_LARGE_FRB

This better? https://store.usps.com/store/browse/uspsProductDetailMultiSkuDropDown.jsp?categoryNavIds=shipping-supplies%3Ashipping-boxes&categoryNav=false&navAction=push&navCount=4&atg.multisite.remap=false&categoryId=shipping-boxes&productId=P_O_BOX7

I’ve had a lot of people ask me if they could change their list of kits. As a heads up, as long as it’s before the 16th, you can edit your list of kits anytime in your original message. No need to ask. :wink:

9 Likes

Yay! TOMORROW the 16th is almost here. Cannot wait any longer. I have to know who I’m matched with!!

6 Likes

Do we get to know tomorrow??? or is it just the cut off???

2 Likes

I think she said by the 18th we should know!

3 Likes

I know…me too!

1 Like

Thanks Cierra! :wink:

1 Like