Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

I have one made for a valentine swap with Tiffany from here already. We could not wait for the Easter swap haha. I did sign up for Easter also though :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ok. I did it. :slight_smile: Shhhh! Don’t tell my husband I signed up for another swap. He wont notice my collection growing for a while. By the time he asks where the new babies came from, I can say “oh I’ve had that one for a while, remember…I did the Easter swap on BB?” hehehe! :wink: Swaps are addicting!

11 Likes

Of course he wont remember but would never admit it. :joy:

2 Likes

After lots of positive encouragement from my hubby, I’ve decided that I’d like to play too :blush:

11 Likes

Yea! It will be lots of fun. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Join, Carrie-Anne! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

looks like you’re needed @nimlet :smile:

5 Likes

go ahead and sign up Misty. Ya know ya wanna. :wink:

5 Likes

Current tally:

US REALBORN-11
US REGULAR-28
INT. REALBORN-5
INT. REGULAR-9

9 Likes

Wow! That’s some great participation!!! I’m so excited to be a part of this one!

6 Likes

Yes it is! Some people are in two swaps for now though, because I haven’t decided which swap they’ll go into yet but I’ve still had a really good turnout. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think I am going to sit this one out. Been way behind on finishing some dolls for neighbors plus haven’t even tried finding photos. Plus I have so many kits in the box, hubby might kill me for ordering another one! On the other hand, I would get a new baby!

2 Likes

Stay in!! You know you want a new baby. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well if by open you mean you’ll know your partner, yes. But everything about the baby will be a surprise.

2 Likes

I think they’ll be making yours.

2 Likes

I am just ready to know who I am with LOL

2 Likes

Yes because she is trying to do partners where each makes for the other. If you get what I am staying.

2 Likes

I think it’s probably easier for Izzy to do it that way. I think it is easier to match like 2-3 people with similar skill levels then trying to group and then figure out who should create a baby for who. My opinion. I see there’s some uneven numbers so pairing may not work. I’m sure Izzy will clear it up and figure it out! :smile:

4 Likes

It is a pretty big task and so far I am impressed with Izzy’s commitment. I mean, she is young and a student but is staying on top of it. I have every confidence she already has a plan for the uneven numbers.

9 Likes

I agree, but I think this will be fun too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes