Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

I’m trying to make it where you make a baby for your partner and that same person makes a baby for you. But that depends on if we have an even amount of people, or I may have to make a few adjustments. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am still trying to decide if I want to join in on this one.

2 Likes

Still sitting on the fence but I did figure out that I’ve only made a few over forty babies using both air dry and Genesis. And I started sometime in 2008 or 2009. I really need to pick up the pace! On the other hand, I am in the process of painting five more dolls so by the time I decide, it may be 45! Amazing how fast those details have escaped me! So even though I do this for fun, I think I am going to start making myself a reminder book!

Maybe I should ask for an opinion on whether to join from the friend I just sent two babies to. She seems to like them so maybe one of you would.

4 Likes

Everyone should join!!!

6 Likes

Well I’m in…can’t wait to see who I am matched to and also their preference of kits.

5 Likes

There are people who’ve signed up and only made a couple babies to people who have been reborning for years. There will be a partner for you, I garauntee it! :wink:

2 Likes

k, I’m in. LOL
Bring on the baldies. :smile:

4 Likes

I haven’t reborned since last spring. I feel like a newbie again. I started practicing today. I promise I will have a pretty baby for the swap…lol. :grin:

7 Likes

Reminder for any one still sitting on the fence, you only have six more days including today to sign up! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This sure sounds like FUN! I’m thinking about signing up. I sent you a few questions Izzy. I wasn’t sure about a couple things. I love doing trades though.

Misty

3 Likes

5 more days till we find out who our partner is. CAN I SAY IT ANY LOUDER?? CANT WAIT!!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin::heart:

13 Likes

WHOOHOO! Me either! I want to start painting.

4 Likes

Sent ya a PM! Glad to see you on here, Misty! :blush:

1 Like

Me too! I’m ready to find out who I have also lol

5 Likes

What is the latest count @izzy? I’m trying to talk myself out of doing the swap since I’m doing a MD one but …

I think I’ll be sending my info in just a bit. :smiley: Swaps are just too much fun!

4 Likes

THE WAITING IS KILLING ME!!:confounded::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hocho:

6 Likes

ME TOO Melanie! Not going to start any others so I can focus on just this upcoming baby :smile:

3 Likes

Only 2 more days!

4 Likes

SO EXCITING! I think I’m more excited about making a baby for a BB friend than I was about Christmas! :smile:

6 Likes

Let me do a tally for you after school. :slight_smile:

6 Likes