Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

This is in the description of the swap :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh darn. Well whatever I’ll have to choose too others.

2 Likes

Go ahead and edit your post. Sorry I didn’t notice it earlier. :flushed:

2 Likes

Unless I miscounted because my head is spinning, we have:

US REALBORN - 11
US REGULAR - 22
INTERNATIONAL REALBORN - 5
INTERNATIONAL REGULAR - 6

Like last time, some people are in multiple swaps for now until I get everyone placed officially. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah I have been reborning for awhile but done very few babies. It takes me awhile for one reason or another.

1 Like

deleted

1 Like

Sent you a message!

So once I know who I’m swapping with will I know what kits they want? Should I wait to order a kit or should I just pick one and hope they like it? @izzy

1 Like

Once you get your partner you get their list of five kits too. You’ll pick on off their list to make for them.

4 Likes

Oh! On this swap we know our partner?

1 Like

That’s the goal but if we have an uneven number of people then I might have to switch things around. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really can’t wait to find out who I’m matched with. I want to get started so bad. Glad you are better @izzy. Take care of yourself sweetie.

3 Likes

Same here would at least like to get the list of 5 so I know if I have it already or need to order :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Only ten more days lol! :wink:

3 Likes

I have no patience you should know that!! Lol…

2 Likes

Do I understand correctly that “A” will make a baby for “B” and “B” will make a baby for “A”? So once assigned, it wont be a suprise who is making your baby? I don’t have a problem with that, just wondered.

2 Likes

I think it’s better that way actually in my opinion. I think the surprise is the actual baby and kit. That’s why we chose 5 or 10 if you don’t mind doing a Realborn.

2 Likes

I don’t hunk it is. But I’m sure at @izzy will clear it up.

I like doing it as “A” doing the baby for “B” vice verses.

1 Like

I don’t really have a preference. I still haven’t even decided if I’m joining

3 Likes

LOL! That’s a huge smiley.

5 Likes