My own PIF with a twist. DONE! Free reborn kit if you pay shipping

Awesome, thanks!

2 Likes

You are very welcome!

1 Like

starting on the bundle this weekend :slight_smile: yes Iā€™m behind, been very BUSY!!!

3 Likes

If some of you are really behind, I can extend it a few more days. I have some things that will keep me very busy until August 2nd. So I probably wonā€™t be posting the pics until after that anyway. Let me know if you are going to be a late entry. Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks again for this opportunity @micholc! :heart:

1 Like

I would LOVE the couple of extra day extension :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø. We are traveling but I brought all the stuff with us to try my best to finish by the deadlineā€‹:smile:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s dedication, Sherry!

4 Likes

Ok I sent my three pics :blush: Boy was it hard to just pick three :weary: I hurried up and sent them so I would stop changing my mind lol

5 Likes

Midnight tonight is the deadline for ā€œMake Me Prettyā€ challenge. I still need entries from
@Neenee13, @twolipsanddande, @kimskids, @wispywillowrebo, @sweetreborns1 and @BecStorm. Hurry girls and get your entries inā€¦lol. :sweat_smile: Send them to micholc@aol.com. Thanks.

7 Likes

Will be home in a couple of hours and will pull it together thenšŸ‘

4 Likes

Sent them! And then one replacement lol!

4 Likes

Got 'em. Thanks

3 Likes

Iā€™m giving the few left to send in pics by Midnight tonight. I will be posting the pics tomorrow night when I get home from work. So if I find any pics in my email (hint, hint) when I get home tomorrow, I will post them. Thanks. :yum:

5 Likes

I hope they send in time!

@kimskids, @sweetreborns1 and @BecStorm I hope you see this! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve sent mine in, thanks again! It was a fun kit! :slight_smile: So much happened this summer I apologize for being last minute.

3 Likes

I gotā€™em. Thanks. Iā€™m glad you had fun with it.

3 Likes

@kimskids @sweetreborns1

1 Like

@wispywillowrebo, I didnā€™t see anything in my email. Still time. I get home at 8pm eastern. Thanks

3 Likes

Micholc@aol.com or you can send in a pm here.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see! I keep checking! This kit was a hard one for meā€¦ I canā€™t wait to see that everyone did!!!

5 Likes