My own PIF with a twist. DONE! Free reborn kit if you pay shipping

I keep checking in too!

2 Likes

Was a hard one for me too!!!

2 Likes

Same here but, in the end, she grew on me.

2 Likes

Seriously dying to see!!! Mine was very fun. I really enjoyed it and HATE not sharingā€¦ hahaha.

2 Likes

Your plate is FULL, Kim!!! Sometimes life takes some crazy turns and the least of your worries is Miss Ella. Iā€™m sorry you are walking this path.

4 Likes

I am just glad to see you are ok! I miss seeing your works of art but glad you are well! :heart:

3 Likes

Oh I canā€™t wait to see all the pretty versions!!! I have to admit she was a hard one to reborn but half way through she grew on me and I had a lot of fun bringing out the best I could in her :blush: I have to say these type of challenges make reborning more and more fun for me

4 Likes

Life happens, Kim. Iā€™m so sorry youā€™ve had such a rough time lately. HUGS!!! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

@kimskids OMG. Do not worry about it. Take care of yoursrlf. If you ever get it done, just show us later or sell the kit and make a little money. This was just for fun anyway.

6 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see @kimskids! Miss you!

1 Like

Yes! Thank god for back to school! You will be able to breathe! I sure do love you Kim!

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to see!!! You are so amazing and I miss seeing your work! I will never have to miss it again! :kiss: I am so glad you are loving this kit!!! Itā€™s not as fun to paint one that makes you sayā€¦ Blech! Lolol