My own PIF with a twist. DONE! Free reborn kit if you pay shipping

Okay, read through all of this before you answer
I had the opportunity to purchase a reborn kit lot at a good price. Now this kit is older and not particularly attractive. I have a soft spot for old lonely kits no one wants. I challenge myself to make it pretty. I am going to give 9 people a free kit if they pay shipping. The twist, (your PIF), is you have to reborn this kit by the end of July and enter it in my own “Make Me Pretty Challenge”. Shipping in US will be anywhere from $6 to $11 depending on where you live. (US only). (Canadians can enter if you want to pay that high shipping). The first 9 people who PM me to say they want a kit to reborn and pay shipping will get the kit. The kit is Ella Elizabeth by Brenda J. Smith. Makes a 20" -22" baby. 22mm eyes.

It actually can make a pretty baby. Here are some examples.

Who wants to join me? :grinning:

16 Likes

This sounds like a lot of fun😄 Please consider me!

3 Likes

I would love to join this pif sounds like fun.

3 Likes

Sounds so neat! If you walk me through the way to pay I would be interested.

Do we just submit the pictures to you at the end and get to keep the complete baby to sell or keep?

3 Likes

sounds really fun…and the deadline is July so we can do it I am on it

3 Likes

Payment will be through paypal. Just let me know who is serious first and then I’ll send out details for payment. If someone doesn’t end up paying I’ll let every one know another kit is available. I will let the people know who got the kits when and where to send pics. The baby is yours to do what you please.

7 Likes

I’m so down!!! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::heart:️:grinning::kiss:

4 Likes

I’m going to bed . Will pm everyone who won tom or Monday and should have shipping charges once I get everyone’s address. Nighty night.

3 Likes

Adorable! Count me in!

4 Likes

Yay @AmyR777 :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

4 Likes

@micholc maybe you should pull names? Lol

4 Likes

I would like to join if it’s not full already! Sounds like a lot of fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would also love to be a part of this! <3

2 Likes

If there is still a kit available, I would be interested in this, too.

2 Likes

I would love to. It sounds like fun… :+1:

2 Likes

Will be watching this one to see who wins…Good luck ladies!!!

2 Likes

Remember, those above who said they want to join need to PM me their address so I can calculate the shipping and an email address so I can send a paypal invoice. Those who have already done so, thank you. I’m working today, so will get back to everyone tonight or tomorrow morning.

7 Likes

I’m just watching…so I don’t miss any pictures :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I would love to be in on it!

2 Likes

I guess im too late would have been a fun challange

2 Likes