My own PIF with a twist. DONE! Free reborn kit if you pay shipping

I would love to please consiter me

1 Like

I will give up my spot!

4 Likes

Iā€™m trying to work on getting some more kits. I will let you guys know hopefully by tomorrow. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have 19 winners. (I was able to get more kits). Most everyone who responded will get a kit, except the last four who did. I will post the list tonight and finish getting addresses. My phone is dying. Talk to everyone later. Thanks.

9 Likes

This would have been fun, but I guess Iā€™m too late. YOu had a lot of takers. :smile:

4 Likes

@micholc - did you grab the lot off ebay? I think there was 10 kits of this babyā€¦

3 Likes

Winners. If you havenā€™t already PMā€™d me your email and address, please do so so I can invoice you the shipping. I am waiting on some shipping boxes and the second batch of dolls. So hopefully will get most out this week and next. First 10ā€¦
@Neenee13
@GrammysReborns
@jlesser
@andik
@Alwaysyoursnursery
@Nikkiroc
@wispywillowrebo
@AmyR777
@LittleLeo
@BecStorm

10 Likes

Next 9ā€¦
@Marissa
@Luvbaby
@mcurbelo
@kimskids
@Kate
@ksherwood8713
@lisalampe
@Angel76
@twolipsanddande

Sorry I didnā€™t have more.

14 Likes

Thank you for giving everyone chosen the opportunity! :slight_smile: Very sweet of you!

8 Likes

Yay! Thank you! That is so sweet of you, and this should be so much fun for all of us! <3

7 Likes

Iā€™m so excited!!! Thank you so much!!! I canā€™t wait to start :grin:

6 Likes

Bummer! Didnā€™t get one

2 Likes

Congrats everyone!! Yay, I canā€™t wait to get started :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yay! Iā€™m so exited can wait to start.

5 Likes

Thank you its going to be such fun

6 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to getting my kit. Thanks for doing this. It was a lovely idea!

6 Likes

Thank you! Looking forward to your contest to ā€œmake it Prettyā€ or Handsome :smile: My PIF with the completed doll is in the works too!

5 Likes

So now we wait for the PayPal invoice in an email, right?

3 Likes

Yep, Iā€™m just now working on all the invoices and shipping charges. You will get your invoice today. I have 19 to doā€¦lol.

4 Likes

ā€¦and then all the packaging and shipping! I was thinking about it earlier this morning, You have REALLY taken on A LOT with this PIF and we are all so excited to play. THANK YOU for all the work you are doing.:smile:-)

7 Likes