My own PIF with a twist. DONE! Free reborn kit if you pay shipping

You gave yourself quite a project, eh? :scream::wink:

2 Likes

It’s all the same baby @DDDolly! Scroll to the top and see her❤️

2 Likes

@Neenee13, I still didn’t get your email for the invoicing. Thanks

3 Likes

First, I want to congratulate everyone who was able to get a reborn kit. I can’t wait to see them all completed. I’m still getting all the payments for shipping and will be shipping as soon as I get the boxes this week. The second batch will be next week.
I also want to apologize to those who never got a chance to participate. In hindsight, I should have posted it for a few days and then drawn names. When I originally posted this I honestly thought I wouldn’t get many people who wanted to do it. Once I realized my mistake it was too late because people already entered and it wouldn’t be fair to them. I bought some more to try to make up for it. So again, sorry for those who might have felt like they never got a chance to enter. :confused:

12 Likes

Michelle, could you tell us how you were able to get a deal on a lot of kits? If I, and maybe some of the others, were able to pay for our kits, would you be able to get more so more people could join in? Also, this must have been expensive for you. Could I pay you something for the kit to help out?

3 Likes

Me too! Me too! I’ll help pay for more to play-or to cover some of the cost of what you’ve already bought👍🏻

2 Likes

No, this is my Pay It Forward to everyone that got a doll. I just want to see it reborned and people enjoy it. I enjoy that. (I did get a good deal.) :wink:

4 Likes

I have all the invoices out and all have paid except

@jlesser. @LittleLeo, and @Angel76.
Please check your emails and make sure you got the invoice. I want to make sure the emails were right. Angel76 I had to resend your invoice. Thanks

6 Likes

k, I will have my husband check :slight_smile: The bank did finally link and verification went through. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Should be paid now :smile: Thanks again

3 Likes

The following have their kits packed up and will be picked up tomorrow by USPS. I sent tracking numbers. The rest will be next week. So excited to get these out to you.
@Neenee13
@GrammysReborns
@jlesser
@Alwaysyoursnursery
@Nikkiroc
@wispywillowrebo
@AmyR777
@BecStorm
@Marissa

12 Likes

Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@LittleLeo, please PM me. I haven’t heard from you. :confused:

2 Likes

Your awesome @micholc :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

5 Likes

Thank you again. You are so sweet

4 Likes

This will be SOOO fun! Thank you again for pulling together this HUGE project!!!

4 Likes

Yay! Thank you! I can’t wait to see what everyone does. :smile:

3 Likes

Yay! Everyone loves a drawing!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:grinning:

2 Likes

I just received my kit! Thank you @micholc! So exciting!

4 Likes